Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor or Fact?

By using a patch in which allows a character to equip or select unselectable/limited "selections" in the game... A.K.A. God Equip...

You can not only equip any item... but you can learn any tech, or send mail to yourself... actually by sending your own card to yourself. Blocking yourself as well... which could lead to some injury when you mail yourself afterwards. All kinds of bugs not discovered in the GC version of PSO.

We all know this is to be the obvious...

That is one way for a character to learn a Technique not able to learn. Yes a HUmar could learn Megid because when learned... he still has the "limited" (only at first) to selection on his technique table...

The only characters that aren't allowed to learn techniques without the patches are Androids... in which case, would need serious hacking and reverse engineering to be able to perform such actions.

Illuminated

HEHE... what have I started??.. now scmfxt will have a code or tech disks out in a week lol..

no i honestly think the tech disks are already out there.. just the person that made them is keeping them on the hush..

On 2004-01-06 05:41, ILLI wrote:
    HEHE... what have I started??.. now scmfxt will have a code or tech disks out in a week lol..

no i honestly think the tech disks are already out there.. just the person that made them is keeping them on the hush..
    I don't need to do all that hacking.. In fact I already have a Humar that can use all tech.. Check the pic..

Illuminated

so no techs for GC users eh??.. thanks scmfxt

On 2004-01-06 05:52, ILLI wrote:

scmfxt didn't put those techs on his humar, someone else did and it wasn't by hacking tech disks, it was by patching his character to have those techs.

On 2004-01-06 15:24, Broken Hope wrote:
    On 2004-01-06 05:52, ILLI wrote:

scmfxt didn't put those techs on his humar, someone else did and it wasn't by hacking tech disks, it was by patching his character to have those techs.
    You are wrong on both accounts. I did the hack and discover how lazy ST did on their programming. A lot of NPC characters have item equipped that is not suitable for their class. Do you remember those NPC? With the new AR code that Soulja and I made we were able to play as NPC character in the quest. So whatever item that character had on him/her I can take/steal it. Also if i decide to keep him/her as my own character I would be able to use all lvl 1 tech no matter what class he/she is (except droid). I should become the Rappy Man from "Fake in Yellow" quest.. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scmfxt on 2004-01-06 17:56 ]</font>

Then how come no one knows who you are?

And how come you can't make your characters fly?

Your codes are about the same as Barubary's.... weak and dumb.

Come out with the real shit and I'll congradulate you. I think we all will.

Come on, what you waiting for... start MAKING codes. And I'm logging on PSO as an anonymous person so I can check you out in live action.

Don't lie to us like Barubary6. All he did was make me laugh.

woah get a life...while your at hit get hit by a train...

Was I talking to you BuuBuu face? No.. I think I didn't.

Lets keep it civil...I think most of us agree HUmars swingin TJs and megid would be pretty shitty...
    Luke