Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Cassy,

You hate religious people huh? Why did you vote for Al Gore and Joe Lieberman? Al Gore went to divinity school, Joe Lieberman talked about god in almost every one of his campaign speeches.

You liberals like to say that the only reason Bush got where he is is because of family connections. Pardon me but wasn't Gore's dad a senator. Has Gore ever made any money on his own?

I think you should just chill out. Spy was only joking but you had to get all worked up over it. Life isn't always fair and sometimes you don't get what you want. Bush won Gore lost, deal with it.

Oh goodie cass I'm so happy your family earned every penny they worked for here have a cookie... Get over it LET IT GO your first post just fueled the fire you notice after your post the rest are just silly one liners.

Spy for a being a bush fan what you said/did just doesn't add up unless you were lookin for a way to just defend him, I hope for your sake your not justifying your vote by trashing the other dumbass.

Oh and we insist KEEP the queen

It was a joke turned serious I sturred some stuff up, and created *gasp* controversy. That's what I do, and damn it, it's fun. How else would I have 600 posts?

And I can't vote, I'm a minor, but if I could have I woulda gone for Bush straight up.

On 2001-04-12 11:24, Spy wrote:
    It was a joke turned serious I sturred some stuff up, and created *gasp* controversy. That's what I do, and damn it, it's fun. How else would I have 600 posts?

And I can't vote, I'm a minor, but if I could have I woulda gone for Bush straight up.[addsig]
    yeah we dont let minors vote for a reason....
    but he could have used your vote, with it he may have actually won.

I got that it was joke, and a pretty funny one at that. I'm laughing harder that you posted that and your not even of legal age to vote.

Now that was odd cube!

He did win Loki
    He even won in Gore's homestate

I feel that I should be able to vote nonetheless. I mean, I pay taxes damnit, income tax, social security, taxes on my alcohol and tabacco, and the damned sales tax. Argh, wtf happened to no taxation without representation?

Veteran Fighter

ACTUALLY!!!

The web was invented by AN ENGLISH SCIENTIST!!! YES.....!! Finally something we can throw in the 'Brit-bashers' faces!

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    The World Wide Web was developed in 1989 by English computer scientist Timothy Berners-Lee to enable information to be shared among internationally dispersed teams of researchers at the European Laboratory for Particle Physics (formerly known by the acronym CERN) near Geneva, Switzerland. It subsequently became a platform for related software development, and the numbers of linked computers and users grew rapidly to support a variety of endeavors, including a large business marketplace. Its further development is guided by the WWW Consortium based at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

-------------------------------------------------------

You can thank our great civilisation anytime now..... go on.....I can't hear you!

--TF--

Veteran Fighter

ACTUALLY!!!

The web was invented by AN ENGLISH SCIENTIST!!! YES.....!! Finally something we can throw in the 'Brit-bashers' faces!

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    The World Wide Web was developed in 1989 by English computer scientist Timothy Berners-Lee to enable information to be shared among internationally dispersed teams of researchers at the European Laboratory for Particle Physics (formerly known by the acronym CERN) near Geneva, Switzerland. It subsequently became a platform for related software development, and the numbers of linked computers and users grew rapidly to support a variety of endeavors, including a large business marketplace. Its further development is guided by the WWW Consortium based at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

-------------------------------------------------------

You can thank our great civilisation anytime now..... go on.....I can't hear you!

--TF--