Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

South Park? Conservative? HA! While South Park doesn't really show any political idealogy, it is certainly not conservative. Otherwise it wouldn't be sympathizing with Satan, having a black cook suddenly sing about sex in front of children, and have gay dogs and defend them. If their is any right-wing show, it would probably have to be King of the Hill, and even that portrays Hank Hill reason for being so conservative is because he is rather naive to anything foreign.

Actually, if you watch South Park you'll see that they are making fun of those things. C'mon, you think Big Gay Al isn't a stereotype?

On 2001-04-12 11:40, AdoptedDeV wrote:
    I got that it was joke, and a pretty funny one at that. I'm laughing harder that you posted that and your not even of legal age to vote.[addsig]
    you make erronious statements like that, and Im supposed to trust your opinion why?

I ask one single question. What is the purpose of this argument? Hmm? It is not constructive in the least bit, and it's just getting people pissed off at each other.

There is no point in even expressing your opinion on these subjects because 99.9849% of what you say falls onto deaf ears. Just about every person on the planet is hard set in their own political philosophy, and no amount of debating can change it. The only thing this whole thread is doing is infuriating people because others don't agree with their viewpoint. There are opinions in here that my opinions conflict with, but it's pointless for me to voice them.

Just accept that there are people who disagree with you, and stop bickering.

Just stop.

Personally I think this thread should be locked. I highly doubt that this post will affect many people, and the arguing will continue. Locking this thread is the only way I can see for it to stop. The only thing that can be made from this are enemies.

Nothing against your post Spy, I thought it was great, but it put the pieces in place for a flame war.

A flamer war is the last thing we need.. wait thats not what you meant.. ummm

Fuck bush....hahah get it?? And Gore... Clinton Should Have stayed, sure He likes his whores and his weed, but doesnt everyother guy?? Well maybe not he weed..cuz I dont..but still. Clinton was better even If he tagged lots of women...It's Hillary's fault anyway..Chris Rock said so..

*NOw everyone Is 45% dumber*