Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've finally bought my GC, but I can't seem to find a copy of PSO!!!!
    Every store I've been to says it's not available in Montreal.
    Is there any way of buying it online? (OTHER than through E-bay? I hate waiting for an auction to end)

GO TO HELL C:

ive heard in Quebec you cant buy games without french instruction manuals, that might be the case. But i got a friend in PSO from Quebec, wait for PSO+ maybe thats why, i haven't seen a copy of PSO lately in Winnipeg actually...

Rappy Hunter

Personally over here in alberta I like to check Futureshop, EB, and Superstore. I haven't been to super store in a while and last time I went I noticed they had a huge selection of ps2 and GCN games for uber cheap. I would check any of those stores if you have then in Montreal.

Sorry if I sound real stupid I just have never been to Montreal and don't know what stores are different over there.

Just come to the USA and buy it LoL its worth the trip or use e-bay or something

Just use Ebay's "Buy it Now" feature.

On 2004-01-05 17:20, Twitch wrote:
    Personally over here in alberta I like to check Futureshop, EB, and Superstore. I haven't been to super store in a while and last time I went I noticed they had a huge selection of ps2 and GCN games for uber cheap. I would check any of those stores if you have then in Montreal.

Sorry if I sound real stupid I just have never been to Montreal and don't know what stores are different over there.
    Hi, no, you don't sound stupid
    We don't have anything called "superstore", though.
    I've tried every Toys'R Us, EB Games, FutureShop, and Microplay in the city... no one has the game
    As a matter of fact, I've been told now, i don't know how many times, that PSO is discontinued... andof corse, none of them knew anything about PSO+ (except for ONE salesperson at a Microplay store, who said he'd heard of it, but had no set date for its release).

BTW, Montreal = beautiful city... especially in summer.
    And I loved Alberta. Very beautiful province (I don't care if people there are considered "hicks"... they were very friendly, and that's all that matters to me.)I once travelled across Canada by car... it was the most beautiful trip of my life. We live in a truly amazing country, resplendant with beauty.

You can get it at EBGames online at this link:
    http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/223852.asp

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I've seen it @Best Buy lately. Not sure about BestBuy.com tho. If it is worth lookin for, you will find it.

Futureshop.ca has it too. 59 bucks. (Canadian.)

On 2004-01-06 10:25, Liquid_Bacon wrote:
    Futureshop.ca has it too. 59 bucks. (Canadian.)
    i didnt see it on futureshop's website :-/...

but I bought mine on http://www.ebgames.com and is being shipped right now. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow!!! w00t!!! anyways yeah I live in Toronto and I had a hell of a time trying to find a copy as well so I resorted to ebgames.com ... if you're still looking I suggest you do the same as I did they have fast shipping, even to Canada.