I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. Anyway I have read alot of the guides for raising a Mind mag, but I don't see how they got to those levels and were able to evolve it 4 times. I would like to have one of the 4th evolution mags but when people tell me that my mags stats should be for example (Mind=130,Dex=20,Pow=0,Def=50) I just don't see how I can get a 4th evolution when I am a Pinkal and my mags Pow+Def has to equal my Dex+Mind.

Any help regarding this would be greatful. I'm using a FOnewm just in case anyone needed to know that.

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

On 2004-01-05 21:03, Kdubya469 wrote:
    I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. Anyway I have read alot of the guides for raising a Mind mag, but I don't see how they got to those levels and were able to evolve it 4 times. I would like to have one of the 4th evolution mags but when people tell me that my mags stats should be for example (Mind=130,Dex=20,Pow=0,Def=50) I just don't see how I can get a 4th evolution when I am a Pinkal and my mags Pow+Def has to equal my Dex+Mind.

Any help regarding this would be greatful. I'm using a FOnewm just in case anyone needed to know that.
    Yes that would be possible! Ok make sure you raise it without lowering Synchro or IQ. Then Raise the DEX to 20 and DEF 50 first so if you do lower the Synchro or IQ you can raise it back up with what you are going to feed it raise Mind. Then raise Mind to 50 and if doesn't change to a Rare Mag then give it to another characters and feed a Star Atonimizer and it should change then! If you need to know what Items to feed it go and look at the quides and find Mag Feeding or something like that and it will tell you everything you need to raise your Mag!