Awhile back i borrowed a friends DC (mine was still broken) and i managed to finally get online with it via DOCISP (thanx DCfun.com) then that ISP died... I eventually got a new DC and I was able to get online with Lycos.

Unfortunaetly it wouldn't let me get on since the Access Number and Serial Code were already in use.

So i called up sega and a rep told me they no longer give out new #'s but they will reset yours, so i told him what the code was and he said it would be reset within 24 hours, and if it wasn't call back.

I waited and the next day i still wasn't able to play due to the access code still being used. I called back and told another rep about it, he asked me what my ISP was and i said Lycos, he said your going to have to contact them for DNS #'s and access #'s that may be the problem.

Um HI! A little off topic here! So i decided to post this and ask if this happened before or something similar. I'm probably gonna call back tommorow and something tells me i may have not been specific enough, but if you ever got your codes reset and you don't use Sega.net please tell me what happened! Thanx i hope to be playing online tommorow

Veteran Fighter

Hey, it's a tradeoff... sure if a DC dies, or we smash our PSO copy under a table leg (poor guy), it's difficult to getting PSO working again.

But at least it prevent piracy. Hey, think about all the thieves and cheaters... these are all people that at least bought the game.

A lot of people of pirated versions have much worse morals, most likely hack some much more evil gs codes while they're at it.

thant sucks...i just hope my dc doesnt die....althogh i wouldnt be surprised if it did...in the last 2 day i got a FSOD and all my guild cards mysteriously vanished...

The same thing happened to me. The ISP you use has nothing to do with it. All you need to do is get an intelligent life form at the Sega Help Desk to reset the online registration codes. It took me about 3 weeks though!

Please don't die on me DC i don't want to go through all that to play again.....

Ukyou: well, if you break your PSO gd into pieces, at least you don't have to buy a new dreamcast

Anyway, I have two friend who bought previously used copies of the game, and they didn't have any problem to get online with it.