Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

We need to find some way to get Sonic Team to ban 1300 mags. It's getting ridiculous, and there really is no big reason why they can't do it. I'd be happy to patch their server for free, if developer time is too expensive.

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

On 2004-01-09 22:43, Barubary6 wrote:
    We need to find some way to get Sonic Team to ban 1300 mags. It's getting ridiculous, and there really is no big reason why they can't do it. I'd be happy to patch their server for free, if developer time is too expensive.
    WHY? Then most of the US players would be Banned! That is probly why it hasn't happen yet!

No!! I've grown accustomed to seeing that ugly Lime Pushan everywhere. And if they ban the high level mags, how are level 1 chars without max stats supposed to wield their "legit" BKB's. Don't do it Baru, the fate of unskilled players everywhere is at stake

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-10 00:11 ]</font>

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

All you need to do is invade JP games with the said item equiped -_- Won't be long before it's banned.

you have suggested a solution already. now go put it to work. your the one that would do it, so YOU need to contact sega

On 2004-01-10 02:42, muff wrote:
    All you need to do is invade JP games with the said item equiped -_- Won't be long before it's banned.
    Some japanese friends with it ...
    MEH !!

They wont, so the fact I don't even care...I give up.

ST is a joke. They shouldn't even have to prompted to do their damn job. They don't care, they never have, and they never will. If you're waiting for them to show competence or concern, you're in for a long wait. I love Sega's games, but if PSO was a game made by a legitimate company like Square, this crap would never happen. FF XI is apparently a paradise, but I find it so boring I just can't play it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kurosawa on 2004-01-10 10:26 ]</font>

Ada, the Elite.

Why would you only want to ban the level 1300 mags? There are some other thing out there that need a banning aswell, Al rappy unit. Things with weird percents 300 percent items (which have proven to be way more annoying then those mags). I could list more...

..But chances are you won't respond anyways. >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riu_000 on 2004-01-10 12:50 ]</font>

On 2004-01-10 00:05, VioletSkye wrote:
    No!! I've grown accustomed to seeing that ugly Lime Pushan everywhere. And if they ban the high level mags, how are level 1 chars without max stats supposed to wield their "legit" BKB's. Don't do it Baru, the fate of unskilled players everywhere is at stake

haha, you forget to mention how vega 1 might become a ghost town
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?