Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Lone Ranger

But look at the bright side: Legit players will enjoy the game more and Sega of America may be forced to advertise the game on TV and on printed materals (magazines,etc) to have new subscribers.

Usally most gaming companies in Japan make it a habit of doing ad campagins on TV about their new releases. US and Europe should get into the habit of doing so. But MTV, G4 and a few other TV networks carry such ads.

LMFAO!!!

This is as funny as hell. To think Barubary, the person who brought cheating to PSO and the master hacker, is complaining about a bunch of hacked mags. Not only is this hypocritical, but it’s sad too. I think you’re just upset because you no longer have a huge advantage over most of PSO’s players.

Phantom bass-guitarist from the void

I think Baru thinks the situation has become out-of-controlwith hacked 1304 MAGs.

So do I, to a certain extent.
    As soon as my FOmar hits lv20 I'm ditching his 1304 Devil's Tail in favour of a 20/0/0/180 Soniti I found about six months ago.

Similar situation with all my online characters (except Iluvatar -L- because he's my legit RAcast, and Bauglir because he's my extremely illegit RAcast. Note my proper use of English grammar in illegit).

Edit- never mind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2004-01-10 13:01 ]</font>

Ada, the Elite.

Edit your post, and I'll edit mine..

*EDITS* Yeah i want one too lol, I don't know why I added that..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riu_000 on 2004-01-10 15:54 ]</font>

On 2004-01-10 11:58, Caecilius wrote:

Note my proper use of English grammar in illegit
    [english language student pedant]
    It should be illegitimate.
    [/english language student pedant]

On 2004-01-10 00:00, NodMan wrote:
    On 2004-01-09 22:43, Barubary6 wrote:
    We need to find some way to get Sonic Team to ban 1300 mags. It's getting ridiculous, and there really is no big reason why they can't do it. I'd be happy to patch their server for free, if developer time is too expensive.
    WHY? Then most of the US players would be Banned! That is probly why it hasn't happen yet!
    Good. Good that they will be banned. Good riddance. I could care less about US players anymore, 3/4ths of them have become ignorant jerks that overule my jerkness. And that's not good.

I only have one month left on the forsaken first two Episodes, 'cause next month it's onward to Episode 3.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

On 2004-01-10 10:41, Dhylec wrote:
    On 2004-01-10 00:05, VioletSkye wrote:
    No!! I've grown accustomed to seeing that ugly Lime Pushan everywhere. And if they ban the high level mags, how are level 1 chars without max stats supposed to wield their "legit" BKB's. Don't do it Baru, the fate of unskilled players everywhere is at stake

haha, you forget to mention how vega 1 might become a ghost town
    Then maybe Vega would be a safe place to once again!

The only way ST would ban the mags would be if they wanted to become poor

Do you notice how we pay ST to do almost nothing? Look at games lke Diablo 2. Those people don't have to pay a monthly fee, but they went and had they're "Rust Storm" and destroyed all the hacked items. They even ban people! ST could take a lesson from them. They should either do something or stop charging a monthly fee!