Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Cool Loser ^.^

_Ted_ - All of Blizzard's game has servers that are free (Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo) and all have newly installed programs that bans anyone who uses MOD's and 9999 Ladder ranks Bots... that's why I play on B.Net =D

I'm well aware that they are free. Notice how I said "Look at games lke Diablo 2. Those people don't have to pay a monthly fee..."

The Lone Ranger

On 2004-01-11 13:43, _Ted_ wrote:
    Do you notice how we pay ST to do almost nothing? Look at games lke Diablo 2. Those people don't have to pay a monthly fee, but they went and had they're "Rust Storm" and destroyed all the hacked items. They even ban people! ST could take a lesson from them. They should either do something or stop charging a monthly fee!
    You should add the inintials "USA" to "ST" becuase the Japan section is doing well but in my point of view the American branch isn't.

Yeah, thats probably right, I don't know much of anything about whats going on in Japan, but I hear they don't have many problems.

*looks at watch*

Well what in the hell are you standing around for Baru???

Get to work, mmmmmkaye.

On 2004-01-09 22:43, Barubary6 wrote:
    We need to find some way to get Sonic Team to ban 1300 mags. It's getting ridiculous, and there really is no big reason why they can't do it. I'd be happy to patch their server for free, if developer time is too expensive.
    If you're suggesting an orginized mass mailing to Sega where all of us tell them to let you make a patch, then okay! But... other than that I don't know what we could do. Uh... I guess I'll just say.. hope you can do it and good luck! ..... -_-;

What about bugging the Japanese ST to do something? Can they get out a whacking stick and make STA enforce a ban due to the damage wrought on the JP servers? Or the fact that STJ might think STA is lacking in their end of banning people that could affect the Japanese PSO users?
    Maybe the STJ would impose a ban on the JP servers so legtis like us could go take over an empty block and play there while the hacked people get booted?

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

On 2004-01-11 13:43, _Ted_ wrote:
    Do you notice how we pay ST to do almost nothing? Look at games lke Diablo 2. Those people don't have to pay a monthly fee, but they went and had they're "Rust Storm" and destroyed all the hacked items. They even ban people! ST could take a lesson from them. They should either do something or stop charging a monthly fee!
    Yah right! I still have all my Hacked Items, Characters in their entirety, and I have not been banned on D2! That game and EverQuest are the worst for people cheating on! I still see it and participate in it even if they threaten to Ban me and Erase my Account! There is not much ST can do about it either it is just something that comes along with MMRPGs that has been there since Ultima Online! That is why I like MUDs! No one cheats or hacks cause they can't unless they are the MODs of the MUD!

On 2004-01-09 22:43, Barubary6 wrote:
    We need to find some way to get Sonic Team to ban 1300 mags. It's getting ridiculous, and there really is no big reason why they can't do it. I'd be happy to patch their server for free, if developer time is too expensive.
    I would like to say this on behalf of all civilized video game players across the world...

Shut the fuck up Barubary6! (Now I feel relieved)

You're the main reason we have those stupid mags. You gave someone the oppurtunity to learn, you trusted some clown to use your methods of cheating... they turned against you. Because you either:

1. Ignored them
    or
    2. Acting like a complete idiot.

If you have any further questions on why you are such a lame cheater who really can't do anything... do this... Turn to Kafka's sig, and check if the Idiot banner is flashing. Otherwise, you're a moron with a small brain.

People, PEOPLE!!!...
    ST Japan is just the same as USA ST. They won't do shit. They are too busy wasting time on other projects... a new game PSOe3 was released in Japan just now, and is being monitored shortly for online bugs (just as PSO was at first) and they are going to turn to other games as well as their tentative project Phantasy Star BLAH BLAH (not sure if online or not). But we all know, ST USA is not the ones to "Patch and Clean" servers. Because ST JPN are the ones to do the job. ST JPN MADE THE GOD DAMN GAME!!! Why are everyone getting confused on the fact America produced the game. We oonly recieve port shipments and publish it. SEGA (PERIOD) are the main publishers. ST USA is just the team to translate as well. If ST JPN DOES SO MOTHER FUCKING WELL, why don't you turn on an AR go to a game, turn Level 200, while Multi-ing, Dupe, use 100(300)% weapons, equip an al rappy without armor and maxed stats, and hacked mag... 100 percent chance of you NOT BEING BANNED... it's happened everyday. US/EU/JP servers are ALL MONITORED BY THE JAPANESE and you better understand that. US ST does NOTHING to PSO, they can't make ANY CHANGES, only the ST JP online coordination team can do anything like that... YOU KNOW THAT, if you open your freaking eyes and get out sometime. Damn.... shyt...

You kids giving me a fucking finger cramp on this shyt.

~C A P C O M

On 2004-01-10 11:31, Ness wrote:
    LMFAO!!!

This is as funny as hell. To think Barubary, the person who brought cheating to PSO and the master hacker, is complaining about a bunch of hacked mags. Not only is this hypocritical, but it?s sad too. I think you?re just upset because you no longer have a huge advantage over most of PSO?s players.

I repeat what I said here. Also, I agree with Boguskun; ST won't do shit.