Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

The Original DarkFalzSux

That is Barubary, I asked CMX, the main hacker at GSCCC if that was indeed Barubary and he agreed that it was. I've been a member at GSCCC for many years now. Was a mod for a long time, and was a temp admin.

[12:03:26] <Kuja> Now, I have to agree with BogusKun also. Baru isn't the friendly and benigne hacker he tries to act like. Anyone who posted or lurked at the CMGSCCC would know this.. and would know about his little "War on Sega". Maybe BogusKun would remember this, but I distinctly remember a post (I may even be able to look it up on their forum search if you want) where Baru was upset at Sega for checking your DC's memory for an active Enable code at login. This prompted him to create the Joker Codes. He threatened that, if Sega were to ever try to patch it, he would release a code that confused the servers into banning several other people along with the offender. He assumed that the collateral damage Sega would incur from the loss of legits and non-harmful cheaters alike would prompt them to drop their patches and leave cheaters be.
    [12:04:12] <CMX> yea
    [12:04:27] <CMX> of course not
    [12:04:32] <Kuja> lol
    [12:04:36] <CMX> we were pissed at sega for not fixing their holes
    [12:04:40] <CMX> so we forced them too

There.

On 2004-01-21 09:50, BogusKun wrote:
    Anyone who ruins a game, then finally wants to help out because he doesn't have attention is a,...well... a psydistic psycho bitch.
    If it's all about attention, she (I'll stick to the preference of the person) truely is pathetic. And despite the positive attitude observed on her behalf lately, I am beginning to feel it might be true: Only a few posts that I know of. Mostly loose remarks with no further responses to the followup, that, like this one, is always a lively debate.

On 2004-01-21 21:09, Kuja2k3 wrote:
    He assumed that the collateral damage Sega would incur from the loss of legits and non-harmful cheaters alike would prompt them to drop their patches and leave cheaters be.
    Just curious: was that a success? Did ST (try) to patch it? If not, was it the threat that kept them from doing so, or was it just the end of the DC era?

I'm not sure how far they came in forcing Sega (or more specificaly ST) to do it. Considering the comments I always see about ST not caring and not doing anything. Of course I see ST has done some things here and there, but let's say that if I were part of that pissed group, and I were able to force ST to do anything, the little I see now wouldn't be satisfactory. Or are they still is it an ongoing effort?

Sorry guys, the ones that are childish here is in my opinion not Barubay, but all the others flaming at him. I bet you are the first ones that ask him about help if you have serios problems. Why cant you understand that people can change? Dont everybody of you expect that from the other people too??? It seems that some people of you are thinking that they are perfect,thats just too cool.

I know tons of people who he helped, and not with simple posts, but real help (restore unusable "Kids accounts" and countless others, i dont have the time to count all that). Maybe he did something wrong in the past, but really people, who of you didnt do that? I for myself made errors on DC too, and im really thankful that there are people who DONT TELL MY THIS EVERY DAY, and just play together with me, because there are people who CAN change ....if you believe it or not...

All of the people who jelled at Baru, beware to use his help in the future, that would be an lousy thing to your pride, wouldnt it? But who thinks about such things if they need help...

Come people, think before you act more childish than the people you accused to do it

On 2004-01-22 01:50, Amarant wrote:
    Sorry guys, the ones that are childish here is in my opinion not Barubay, but all the others flaming at him. I bet you are the first ones that ask him about help if you have serios problems. Why cant you understand that people can change? Dont everybody of you expect that from the other people too??? It seems that some people of you are thinking that they are perfect,thats just too cool.
    I know it's a lot of reading, but that has all been said already. And responded to. And there are responses to the responses. I fail to see what this adds to the discussion...

All of the people who jelled at Baru, beware to use his help in the future, that would be an lousy thing to your pride, wouldnt it? But who thinks about such things if they need help...
    Well, I'm not the one yelling, nor am I the one asking for help, or planning to do so. And I think that goes for the yellers too...

Come people, think before you act more childish than the people you accused to do it
    I have been thinking before acting. And if you had cared to read through those 6 pages you would have known I'm not the only one. You should follow your own advice, and read before you reply...

On 2004-01-22 01:50, Amarant wrote:

I know tons of people who he helped, and not with simple posts, but real help (restore unusable "Kids accounts" and countless others, i dont have the time to count all that). Maybe he did something wrong in the past, but really people, who of you didnt do that? I for myself made errors on DC too, and im really thankful that there are people who DONT TELL MY THIS EVERY DAY, and just play together with me, because there are people who CAN change ....if you believe it or not...

Like I said to King Rappy, if you had read the thread, you wouldn't be saying this right now.

That is Barubary, I asked CMX, the main hacker at GSCCC if that was indeed Barubary and he agreed that it was. I've been a member at GSCCC for many years now. Was a mod for a long time, and was a temp admin.

[12:03:26] <Kuja> Now, I have to agree with BogusKun also. Baru isn't the friendly and benigne hacker he tries to act like. Anyone who posted or lurked at the CMGSCCC would know this.. and would know about his little "War on Sega". Maybe BogusKun would remember this, but I distinctly remember a post (I may even be able to look it up on their forum search if you want) where Baru was upset at Sega for checking your DC's memory for an active Enable code at login. This prompted him to create the Joker Codes. He threatened that, if Sega were to ever try to patch it, he would release a code that confused the servers into banning several other people along with the offender. He assumed that the collateral damage Sega would incur from the loss of legits and non-harmful cheaters alike would prompt them to drop their patches and leave cheaters be.

There.
    At least we know that Barubary6 is not the imposter. PSOW has 9 Barubarys on the roster, however, being a long time reader and poster... I know that 3 Barubarys are fake (Admitting that: I have one of the accounts in my possesion for protection).

Thanks Kuja for the back-up to my latter posts. I (Son of Jun from CMGSCCC) read Barubary's posts and code update comments carefully for years. So I pretty much know the fuck I'm talking about.

Barubary maybe the "nice guy" to all of you noobs who he presents with these "hacks, items, other wierd shit, etc.". Then he makes an item for a selected few, and then one of those players decide that he give them out to his noob "clan" and so it spreads. A few players are given the oppurtunity to gain trust from Barubary... then those gamers tend to trust other noobs (in this case the cuter, and yet girlish or submissive players) dedicated to their "leader/boyfriend" (in this case,the PSO universe is dominant of male population US: approx. 80% and counting).

These so-called clan leaders/men are lead to believe they can give items out to so-called females or best-friends. Barubary targets for his "friends". Who seem to mold an image of someone else opposite from the "true Barubary".

Yea, I can wear a dress and wear make-up and decide to give away free chocolate to people who I think will like me. But, I'm not like Barubary... I can't hide my face without recieving the SmackDown from some punk kids. His identity... is meddled and confused, which gives him the leverage to be liked...

Maybe my point of how people like Ama, get their friends was too long. But this is true by Barubary.

No female hacker, but that makes Barubary "famous" if he was a dominant figurehead of PSO if he takes that identity along. The identity he used was only to get you to like him.

But, I can't say cheating is wrong. Only if you use cheating to get the best advantage over another player. Why would you use cheats to be better than someone else? To be powerful...? All cheats online are pretty much outdated... anyone can get to level 200 without cheating if they wanted... multi is just a glitch that bugs the game... or lets you overcome the game faster than normal. None of these tricks/codes/hacks make you a better person. If you could show off how much money you make a month...

No...

If you can do better than me in real life... (at least) $800 a week... manage your life without your own parents... have your life straight... THEN that makes you a better person. Not to brag but, if you are truly a good person in the real world... That automatically makes you a good person. Online or Offline... your judgement and mind shout be the same no matter where you are. Now if you are a disturbed old man like Barubary, you have different personalities which render to act differently in a way you wouldn't act in the real world. And if you have some good judgement, you wouldn't need to "show-off" or act better than anyone online. Now that's childish if you persist to agree with anyone.

I'm not saying that cheaters need to play right, but they should play like they got some sense. It's one thing to play the way you want because you paid for the game... but it's another to waste money on something and go totally bezerk when you're online.
    Of course we don't know who you are, and being a total jack off makes people "not want to know" who you are... giving you Zero Recognition whether you want Positive or Negative feedback.

But if a hacker or cheater tends to cause heavy damage to a community of people playing in a online game, in which they believe is supposed to be a "sanctuary"... then yes... it's related to a crime. There are rules... And rules can be broken. But people tend to put reality and virtual reality together in comparison.

Cheating and hacking is to misdemenors and crime
    as Virtual Life is to Reality.

If no one can understand any of this or take time to try... then you're an idiot.

On 2004-01-22 01:39, Superguppie wrote:
    On 2004-01-21 09:50, BogusKun wrote:
    Anyone who ruins a game, then finally wants to help out because he doesn't have attention is a,...well... a psydistic psycho bitch.
    If it's all about attention, she (I'll stick to the preference of the person) truely is pathetic. And despite the positive attitude observed on her behalf lately, I am beginning to feel it might be true: Only a few posts that I know of. Mostly loose remarks with no further responses to the followup, that, like this one, is always a lively debate.

He assumed that the collateral damage Sega would incur from the loss of legits and non-harmful cheaters alike would prompt them to drop their patches and leave cheaters be.
    Just curious: was that a success? Did ST (try) to patch it? If not, was it the threat that kept them from doing so, or was it just the end of the DC era?

I'm not sure how far they came in forcing Sega (or more specificaly ST) to do it. Considering the comments I always see about ST not caring and not doing anything. Of course I see ST has done some things here and there, but let's say that if I were part of that pissed group, and I were able to force ST to do anything, the little I see now wouldn't be satisfactory. Or are they still is it an ongoing effort?
    ST won't do anything because if their team has to go back and edit something... it becomes a huge deal, and then that will delay their time on other projects...

...like anyone else cares about any of THIER games being delayed....