i logged on today and thought i'd see if my friend was online. to my dismay, ALL MY GUILD CARDS WERE DELELTED!!!!!

what could have caused this? can it be fixed?

the day before this happened, i got a FSOD, i lost all my items...i dont remember if i looked at or received any guild cards after that, so that may be the cause

any insight would be helpful since this is really annoying

"To alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems." /Homer Simpson

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: f0rge on 2001-04-12 04:24 ]</font>

I managed to replace my main characters guild cards with my other characters guild cards a week ago or so.

I went on with my main one, logged off, went onto my other character, then went back to my main one before saving and turning off...not sure if this had anything to do with it...

I don't know if this helps, but its one of the guild card messups I've seen happen...

I always back up my guild cards and distribute them between my 4 characters. I lost far too many cards in the first month of play.

Yes, the best way to fix this problem would be to have backups.....

Not so sure on the way it works, but I think that if you put two VMUs in the controller, and play as one character, the guild card list will be saved on the other one. Am I right?...
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

I lost all my guild cards before too. But after looking on my memory cards I realized I had my "good list" on one, an older copy of my "good list" (missing a few people) on another, and another list with 1 person in it on another.

?Not so sure on the way it works, but I think that if you put two VMUs in the controller, and play as one character, the guild card list will be saved on the other one. Am I right?...?

Don?t know about that, but you can copy guild card files from one vmu to another. Just start up your DC and go to the vmu utility and copy.

This just happen to me..*frustration*.ughh..an didnt have back up for the cards that i had so i lost..all the people i first knew..big downer..*..shady..*
    Y..o...y!!