Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

And if you lost using 1 pointers at two of the stages I'm thinking of then:

1. Your deck is horrible. If your 1 pointer deck is done correctly, there should never be a hand with less than two enemies.

2. Even if you do roll a 1-1, both of these stages you can block off momentarily, because no character, not Stella or anything, can get by a correctly placed 1 pointer to attack on the second turn. Yes, after if you roll 1-1 again, then there is little hope, but the odds of that happening are incredibly slim. The deck can literally be unbeatable at the right stages if your deck is done correctly, and lightning doesn't strike. Point blank period.

3. You're attacking when you shouldn't be. The entire deck is based off of being a coward, so if you attack and get hit by a companion card or what not, that's your own deal.

As for the Pouilly deck: yes, the odds of both dice going under 4 aren't shabby. However, this deck in a team can be unbeatable because the chances of four dice all going under 4 is less likely. And the chances of not getting a Pouilly if you have three on your deck after the beginning "reconsideration" question, and then drawing after your first turn aren't too great.

If the opponent does not have a Territory assist card, and you have the right defense cards, and are drawing/discarding at the right pace, the pouilly deck can be unbeatable. However, again, in a team.

With the 1 pointers it's not like that.

Punishment, virus or quake are cards that go very well against those decks. If your opponents kill all red slimes or low cost enemies every turn...

Territory, Float, Zombify and other assist cards too.
    With zombify you put all enemies to 0 and then they will die in your turn. Letting you move with 0 enemies on field.

When I use 1 pointer deck I never play coward way or block my opponents. I use that deck because it has great attack range for cheap cost. With only 3 points I can summon enemy nearly everywhere and do a decent attack.

Had one of the worst days ever today. It's ruining the game. Everybody is a complete and utter asswipe, and I'm getting thoroughly sick of it.

I was on Mintaka, and somebody, whose character's initials are F.E., and I don't care if they are reading, YOU WRECKED MY GAME, YOU WRECKED MY CREDIBILITY, YOU WRECKED MY HAPPINESS TODAY, and then what do you do? You say "Well, I would have won if you did not blah blah" Do you think I cared? I was in TEARS because of what you did. You made all English people out to look like complete and utter assholes. Do you have ANY idea what went on? No, you could not READ THE FUCKING JAPANESE. Why do you think I was desperately and frantically typing apologies to them? Not because as you repeatedly told me, I'm a wannabe Japanese who doesn't deserve to live in Japan, but because YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD.

First of all, you insisted I use the same deck as you, a mines deck. There were blockers on this deck, but it was a pretty fair deck, so I used it. However in the first 2 minutes, you insisted that we completely block the other players. You told me every card on your deck, where you were placing it, everything on your hand, all via text mask. I simply said, outside the txt mask, "OK". I placed, not a 1 point blocker, but a monster they could get round. This was all I had on my hand, but I did not care to describe to WHY I placed that and not the blocker you wanted, or tell you my ENTIRE hand, because the other team were getting VISIBLY pissed off with your private speech. They called you "kosokoso no ko" (a child who ONLY uses text mask).

Now I don't care, I know they were rude, but there are a LOT of kids on this game, and I tried to placate them by apologising for the text mask.
    Then I said to you in English, openly, "Please stop using text mask so much, thank you."
    I then had to try to placate them and you, because you got really angry, saying it was not a good strategy not to tell EVERYTHING on your hand, that you did it all the time with B.J. (another person people may know, who from what you bawled at me, has pretty obviously told you of my anger that I can't get a job in Japan.) You said that you won 95% of the time (I'm not surprised, you both use Pouilly, which I deeply, DEEPLY regret telling you about.)

So, I was talking to them to try to cheer things up, and IGNORING you, yes, you were getting on my nerves, kosokosokosokosokosokosokoso etc. And they were angry, and I was trying to be civil. And what do you say?

"Why are you talking to them in Japanese? You are a suck up wannabe Japanese. Why talk to the opponents? They are the OPPONENTS! Stop sucking up to THEM!" You were incensed with RAGE that I would dare talk civily to the enemy.

You went on with your rant, then we lost because frankly I HAD HAD ENOUGH, and you said out of private chat finally, that we lost because of me, that placing a certain card was a BIG mistake. Then for what seems an absolute age, you continually mailed me with your abuse, which later turned to apologetic ass-licking CRAP when I told you I had done translation on a Yu Gi Oh game.

I could quote pretty much verbatim, the train of senseless, bigoted, self centred garbage you mailed me in over 10 private mails - I lost count, it went off the screen:

"I am not a racist, I don't hate Japanese, they just piss me off because they want us to play how they do. I want to tell you my hand, I always do with B.J., he is a much better person than you, he lives in Japan, he works 4 days a weeks for 20 hours a day." (bear in mind I had not said a WORD to you to say you were racist. Suspiciously, YOU came up with that one.)

Whereupon I told you what I did for work, and that I'm not sucking up, I just happen to speak this goddamn language for a living. You then APOLOGISED (you fucking HYPOCRITE, why do the words 'Yu Gi Oh' put little stars in your eyes?) and said "I know you are much better than B.J., but I win with B.J. I am not a racist, it is just with immigration in this country, it drives me nuts, people think they can act how they like, it is terrible, people should not be allowed in so easily. They can't tell me how to play. I don't hate Japanese and I know lots of Japanese people. I'm not racist."

JESUS CHRIST YOU UTTER, UTTER FUCKWIT. Do you know what you did? You fucked off as soon as you left the game, and the opposite team were ranting about you and ME by association, and they pointed me out as a RUDE GAIJIN and said LITERALLY "It takes all colours to make this world." They pointed me out BY name, and said they were really upset and that we had insulted them. Then the ENTIRE LOBBY (15 people) jumped ship. I nearly died from abject despair and utter embarrassment.

Many of the people in that lobby were my friends, you utter, utter fucktard. Yes the people who said this shit were assholes too, but everyone BELIEVED them, and why? Because all the gaijin on Mintaka HAVE been treating them like crap, especially B.J. and his inconsiderate decks. I've been talking to them nicely and winning people over, but you just GAVE THEM A VERY GOOD REASON to be bigots.

By the way, if I'm the wannabe Japanese, why had you called your deck "nihonjin desu." That is ABSOLUTELY FUCKING PRICELESS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

- Shimarisu

Jesus! I was wondering why a few of the people on Mintaka were a little iffy around me as soon as they realised I was English, but with idiots like that around, I can't really blame them!

If you're not completely ostracised from Mintaka though and are in need of a team-mate, give me a shout. See if we can't both convince at least some of the Japanese players that not all Gaijin act like assholes!

I'm really sorry...

I'd just like to say:

F.E. is a moron because of their B.J. comment. Sorry, but his Japanese is worse than mine.

That says, brace yourselves:

A. WHOLE. LOT.

I hate him so much. I'd probably choke him to death for being easily the most annoying person on Episode III.

HEY EVERYONE, LET'S RUN AROUND SPAMMING "NANI" BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW THE REAL MEANING OF "KONNICHIHA." WOW.

And Malk, virus cards aren't as popular as you may think. Even so, if such a card was pulled out, it shouldn't matter. The opponent will still be in the back of the stage if you played your cards correctly, and you'd only need a 1-1 to occupy them long enough.

I hate B.J. I hate Gibbles. I hate B.J. I hate Gibbles.

WHY did you ever play with him?

Played with him before. He wasn't such an ass. But we were playing against French people, and I've been known to break into French on occassion - I wish I had then, he would have flipped and spared me this humiliation.

B.J.is not so bad, or so it seemed, but now it seems pretty obvious he's been talking about me behind my back. I hope his 20 hour a day job (ha!) at some point makes him occupied enough to discontinue his 10 hour a day stints on this game.

- Shimarisu

B.J. if is the person i think i know him from epv 1 0 and is one of the best friend on PSO never did something bad at noone on PSO always be good friend with all , only he play too much PSO (crazy).

Better dont say name of people if they dont post here and cant read your posts.

deleted because person who posted before me deleted him post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -STE- on 2004-01-12 23:37 ]</font>

AH well you delete post hahahahaha
    rabbit :P:P

Hypocrisy must have been a word you failed to learn in your sub-par English class.

Telling people on PSO they have no life when you're one of the highest levels among importers makes absolutely no sense.

Let me put it in terms you can understand:

"no one care what ste think :-p:-p"

[EDIT] It was deleted because I thought the post came across without any finesse, which I happen to have, and you, obviously, don't.

Your assumptions regarding being even remotely nervous about your reply are ridiculous. Who could be offended by your plethora of moot points and cross-eyed insults? Spare me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zefi on 2004-01-12 23:43 ]</font>