Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I play PSO 4 hours a day looking TV and i play without problems.

You must stop attack people of this game.

You act like a children.

Pathetic :P:P

I write like i want im italian my english isnt so good i know and this isnt a problem for most of normal brain user who post in this forum :P

Too sad talk with children who never had a family or have brain problem .....

Please try to have a better life.

I never understand the reasons why some people still live in this word better die is have a life like your.

bye:P

On 2004-01-12 23:42, zefi wrote:

"no one care what ste think :-p:-p"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zefi on 2004-01-12 23:43 ]</font>
    Yes all care what you say sure hahahahha
    wake up little kid
    i know you maybe never had a family in your life or have brain problems....

But attack all of a game and attack lots of person of this game dont make your life better you dont think?.

Im sorry for your poor life... but i cant do nothing.

Food for future thought:

Mocking someone's family background and potential brain/personality disorders does not help you when it comes to you trying to persuade people to stop insulting other people of this game.

I'm not insulting anyone. Venting frustrations here is probably better than doing so on the game when you're in a team with someone.

As for your self-proclaimed clever discovery, no, I'm not Shimarisu. Though I'm beginning to wonder myself, since we seem to be the only two people who can honestly understand the thing we both have and so many of you don't: "logic."

Stalking about people of this game is stupiddddddd
    and only 10 years old children do or people without brain.

So stop.

Try to be more mature.

And if you dont like people of this game just play alone or dont play at all.

Ok better stop talk with person who dont understand the meaning of life good bye hope you have better life in future :P

And dont delete post.
    Easy delete post and after write i insult you, you did before me on the post you deleted....

It's pointless arguing with you since you don't know how to read.

The end.

This game is certainly bringing out the best in people -_-.

Shimarisu has posted a lot of topics about the game, but that's up to her. Some of the threads have been good (glitch thread) and some haven't. But that's the case with most people on this forum no? I know there are a lot of bad things about this game, but there are also some great things. Finally, a good card game (in England) that I can play online. It's even better if it's PSO related . Every online game has it's problem with the community, so get used to it. There will always be the annoying kids (how do you know the person your playing with is a kid? Some old people say "lol" to you know ), but who to say they are the problem? They probably won't have bothered importing this game, so that leaves the PSO fanatics and 'old' people. Should we be blaming the kids?

Ste has had nothing but bad things to say. Surely you must agree with some of the things Shirimasu has to say? And those people who are calling Ste for sub-par English. Can you speak in Italian at the same sort of level as his English? If so, go to his boards and talk about it there. He's making an effort. I can't speak any other languages and I thank everyone else for trying to speak mine. Ste surely if you are bored of Shirimasu's topics, you can just ignore this forum or board? Noone is making you read them.

Most of you will be wondering what the hell I am butting my nose in for. I'm a nobody. Well I've been coming to this site since the beginning. I just don't post. I'm someone who likes to stay in the shadows. Personally, I think the topic should stay open, but instead of 3 topics about it, merge them into one. But then again, what do I know =/

Actually, yes, I can speak in Italian at the level STE can speak in English.

I hate to break it to you, but Babelfish translates things into English better than she does.

And by the way, for people obsessed with calling people "kids", if you're not a kid and spend too much time on the game like we do, then we're the ones laughing. The "adults" are the ones who need to get a life and worry about more important things. At the same token, there are exceptions, like Shimarisu, who plays the game but has a job that centers around doing so.

Sorry, but there is nothing wrong with being a "kid" and it's a redundant, and pointless insult. It's especially pointless when the "kid" you're insulting has an IQ 10x that of your own.

On 2004-01-13 02:13, no1 wrote:
    This game is certainly bringing out the best in people -_-.

Shimarisu has posted a lot of topics about the game, but that's up to her. Some of the threads have been good (glitch thread) and some haven't. But that's the case with most people on this forum no? I know there are a lot of bad things about this game, but there are also some great things. Finally, a good card game (in England) that I can play online. It's even better if it's PSO related . Every online game has it's problem with the community, so get used to it. There will always be the annoying kids (how do you know the person your playing with is a kid? Some old people say "lol" to you know ), but who to say they are the problem? They probably won't have bothered importing this game, so that leaves the PSO fanatics and 'old' people. Should we be blaming the kids?

Ste has had nothing but bad things to say. Surely you must agree with some of the things Shirimasu has to say? And those people who are calling Ste for sub-par English. Can you speak in Italian at the same sort of level as his English? If so, go to his boards and talk about it there. He's making an effort. I can't speak any other languages and I thank everyone else for trying to speak mine. Ste surely if you are bored of Shirimasu's topics, you can just ignore this forum or board? Noone is making you read them.

Most of you will be wondering what the hell I am butting my nose in for. I'm a nobody. Well I've been coming to this site since the beginning. I just don't post. I'm someone who likes to stay in the shadows. Personally, I think the topic should stay open, but instead of 3 topics about it, merge them into one. But then again, what do I know =/
    Is true, i only dont like people stalk about my friends so i must reply.
    You didnt read how a person insult me because he she delted the post.

This is a forum for talk about game or stalk about people who play it (jp,france etc italian ).

Hope they stop attacking people of this game like i dais if you dont like PSO or dont like people who play it just stop playing it.

I dislike lots of people of this game ( this is normal ) but i just ignore they. I dont stalk about this person on a forum.

I was never calling you a kid. I was just saying that the adults/importers are saying kids, when not many kids will be playing the game.