im a yellowboze HUmar in ult. forest and caves. Is there ne weapon that i should really focus on trying to get?

hmm 1st off REd handgun.

Cure/Confuse from Gulgus-Gue is useful sometimes. Also, the Red Handgun from Bartles is a good non-RAnger gun.

From the Caves: The Sange is a good weapon that can be achieved very easily (very easy drop from Mil Lilly). The Red Sword from Melqueek could take a while but is possible. Holy Ray from Dal Ra Lie would be good since it is a Rifle that anyone besides Androids and RAmars can use (MST based). Also, the Pan Arms Arms are a possibility, especially if you are collecting Enemy Parts.

I went looking for red handgun and saber when I got into ultimate with my first char. the handgun will take a while longer than the saber, and both have quite high grinds. both will be really good for caves/forest/temple/spaceship.

I would also suggest looking for the flowens sword 3084 from a temple ob lily, its a very good sword, and has a very easy drop rate.

On 2004-01-12 17:31, Ketchup345 wrote:
    Also, the Pan Arms Arms are a possibility, especially if you are collecting Enemy Parts.
    I heard Pan Arms arms are an easier find in Hard Caves. Um... Luminous is a possibility, but I wouldnt spend forever on it. I managed to get it to drop by accident once.

Pan arms hard caves is the easiest drop for the pan arms arms in the game, yellowboze only.

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

I would just play the way that you want and try not worry about Rares! They will come to you when you least expect them!

i agree with Nodman in this case.

focusing on a ceratain rare can make it way more frustrating to find sometimes.

keep playing and leveling, and they will come.

and keep checking the shops for Gatling-Vulcans with good Hit%. eventually youll find a bunch of good ones.

since you have ult offline, you shold play temple looking for real flowens from ob lil. its real easy to get and is a nice ult. weapon with a good special. you can also get some good armors, luminous and guard wave. fromthe hildelt and od lily in ep. 1. these are harder drops though.