Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

ok now that monkey-prick wants to spend a trillion dollars getting a man on mars by 2015!a trillion $ could pay off half the 3rd worlds debt!

thsi really is the final straw.... o and how come the americans tell other countries to cancel flights because of fear of terrorism, but they let a man with bulllets fly to london?

You were just watching ITV weren't you?

On 2004-01-14 14:36, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
    ok now that monkey-prick wants to spend a trillion dollars getting a man on mars by 2015!a trillion $ could pay off half the 3rd worlds debt!

thsi really is the final straw.... o and how come the americans tell other countries to cancel flights because of fear of terrorism, but they let a man with bulllets fly to london?
    You got a point there, honestly i think my government is a bit whacko. We have freedom, and yet we don't. True freedom would be, i think anarchy?

And what would you propose to do? The space plan in United States has had no reall mission for over 4 decades, it is only natural to give it one.

I do agree that it is a lot of money, but any institution without a goal should not exist... I believe Bush is just trying to save the space program...

On 2004-01-14 14:38, Kizaragu wrote:
    You were just watching ITV weren't you?
    sure was

also, chelsea beat my home town(watford) 4-0. fuck
    o well at least we forced a replay when we played at home!

Oh yes, Bush also wants to promote marriage throughout various age and race groups, and still promotes banning gay marriage.

Sorry for bringing this whole issue up, but isn't a little hypocritical of him?

On 2004-01-14 14:42, Furankunichan wrote:
    And what would you propose to do? The space plan in United States has had no reall mission for over 4 decades, it is only natural to give it one.

I do agree that it is a lot of money, but any institution without a goal should not exist... I believe Bush is just trying to save the space program...
    yes but there are far more important issues at hand. this project will take decades. bush will be gone by the time its done. it will prob be scrapped.

and why is it so important to the USA that they have a frickign space program? they have far more pressing problems, such as what anwserman said.

and the same can be said for all the world leaders. while they held the g8 summit to discuss what they would like to do abotu world hunger, they used over a $billion or summign so ridiculous that instead of gassing there on fine wines and snacks, they could have doen soething with the money!

On 2004-01-14 14:56, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
    On 2004-01-14 14:42, Furankunichan wrote:

yes but there are far more important issues at hand. this project will take decades. bush will be gone by the time its done. it will prob be scrapped.

and why is it so important to the USA that they have a frickign space program? they have far more pressing problems, such as what anwserman said.

and the same can be said for all the world leaders. while they held the g8 summit to discuss what they would like to do abotu world hunger, they used over a $billion or summign so ridiculous that instead of gassing there on fine wines and snacks, they could have doen soething with the money!
    Very good point. But you still havent proposed what to do. But your right, the space program is in a sense a dinosaur... but it is also a source of income for many, so who really knows where to draw the line.

And world hunger, I sincerely doubt anyone can solve that. The population is evergrowing and the land is diminishing... in the end humans will defeat humans by sheer numbers alone...

And the marriage problem... hmmm... well I would propose to let the people vote on it, and what ever the result the government should honor it... I would like to see USA practice democracy for once...

On 2004-01-14 14:36, darthsaber9x9 wrote:

I.... don't... see where your problem... is...

I mean really, a trillion dollars over the course of eleven years really isn't that much, in terms of what a large nation spends each year. Furthermore, when you consider that this trillion dollars will recycle back and forth between the government and consumers many many times over the course of time it takes to accomplish it, the only real effect it has is to stimulate the economy, especially in technological fields.
    Let alone that manned Mars missions open up the field of possibility to colonize Mars, which opens up huge possibilities concerning new trade and industry. The plan to set up a permanent research base on the moon is also a huge step forward for man.

I honestly can't see what your problem is, other than that you dislike Bush purely on the principle that you don't like him. Personally, I think that this is exceptionally good news.

And let's face it... If he were planning to spend a trillion dollars over eleven years to pay off the 3rd World's debt, you'd still be pissed off at him because he's the president, and he made a decision.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

On 2004-01-14 14:49, anwserman wrote:
    Oh yes, Bush also wants to promote marriage throughout various age and race groups, and still promotes banning gay marriage.

Sorry for bringing this whole issue up, but isn't a little hypocritical of him?
    I don't think there should be marriage for homosexuals. I think they should be given a legal union that is designed for THEIR needs, instead of the needs of heterosexuals. And let homosexuals design it.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016