Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Hey people, im back but just for this topic not like anyone missed me...Well, the topic, anyone have the game and is on the bahamut server and wanna meet up some time? My job levels are...

Thief-30
    Red Mage-14
    Ranger-8
    BeastMaster-5
    And I really want Ninja u-u

I'm on Fenrir. Level 40 Monk, heh.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Bismarck. X_x

Level 11 because I spend more time hanging around healing people than actually fighting, heh.

Been too busy to play the game lately, but I on Ragnarok. My Mithra is a lvl 14 Warrior and I am having her try out her Red Mage skills now (at lvl 4).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2004-01-15 14:26 ]</font>

The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

I'm a lvl 9 Taru Black Mage on Unicorn. Oh ya, I'm cool.

Locked and Loaded

I'm on Fairy. 15 warrior.

...I've still got an active World Pass to Fenrir, today's the last day if anybody wants to use it.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

My Mithra is a lvl 14 Warrior and I am having her try out her Red Mage skills now (at lvl 4).
    Heh heh, my Mithra is level 11 WAR and level 7 WHM. o_o I only got to level 2 or so with RDM, I'm leveling every mage because... er...

*runs away*

Seriously, it's sort of crummy that none of us are on the same server, but I have two characters and no intention of moving either off Bismarck since everyone I play with is there.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Aww, noone on bahamut, well, how does everyone like the game?> I think its pretty good, but takes up alot of time., haha

It's pretty fun, but I'm also easily amused. "Look! I'm FISHING! Tee-hee-hee!"

The only problem I have with it is that exploration can be sort of limited due to monsters. I've been from Windurst to San D'Oria and Bastok (at level 7 or 11 depending on what job I'm using at the time), but whenever I tried to go there with friends, they'd get killed by sand bats, or goblins, or Yagudo, or Orcs... >_>; Ugh.

I don't even know how I managed to get anywhere since everything checks as incredibly tough for me from Tahrongi on. Dumb luck?