Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

can everyone give me a list for a good force hunter and arkz deck,or where i can find it

i already got 2 good fo decks (i think)
    but its not perfect,i need some help from ne good player(maybe u STE)

my fo hero deck use only low lv weaps,like club of zumiuran,wand and 2 twinkle star
    i got all techs,but i only use low lv and attack techs,like 2 zonde,foie and barta,and 2 gizonde and 2 razond,1 rabarta and 1 rafoie
    for block i use(forget the name),this card with the hunewearl who blocks an attack and the one with a delsaber on it and 2 cards who blocks all atacks against wand and cane type weaps

and i also use the pouilly slime arkz deck,but everyone already know the deck

maybe someone could help me,it would be very nice

sorry for my bad english,but thats my school english

Well i never used fo so i dont know very well what cards are better for fo just try it use good TP weapons and lots of tech.

The most popular is Ino'lis for her ability to reduce techs cost. The point is be able to equip 2-3 canes and cast more than 1 technique per turn.

Then there is that FOHUnter, Relmitos. Everytime he attacks his AP and TP swaps. So if you use it well is like a 3 AP 3 TP character. But it's not in reality, so be careful. Weapons with both good TP and AP are recommended.

Rappy Hunter

thx to both of you >D

I adore Relmitos (And it's a her ) Equip her with either a Platain Huge Fan or C-Sorceror's Cane, and just toss on any other old cane type item for 2AP, and you got a great melee force... With Platain Huge fan, i forget the exact stats, but she can do like 8 dmg w/ a tech, or 8 dmg to 4 squares (like 3 in front of her, and one more 2 in front Time it right, and she's a freakin monster.

Just use wands or whatever with good tp and some that have another use.

Example the Ice wand (forget name) has 3 TP and if you have no tech cards you can always try to freeze an opponent with it. So it can help you if you dont draw a tech.

Also I like the one wand that has its TP change to a dice roll evertime. If you have out some of the assist cards that give you dice +1 you can roll a pretty high TP.

Rappy Hunter

ok thx i try it with relmitos

but i thought relmitos is a fomar,isnt he a male chara?

man im glad i have sonic mega colection
    Inolis + madams umbrella = sweet
    unless of course they dont stack ....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2004-02-20 11:23 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

News to me that Relmitos is femlae. He doesn't use any of the female speech forms (while Teifu does, may be where you're confused), and noone ever questions his sex, so I'm thinking male, like his class is supposed to be.

On 2004-02-20 16:56, Arislan wrote:
    News to me that Relmitos is femlae. He doesn't use any of the female speech forms (while Teifu does, may be where you're confused), and noone ever questions his sex, so I'm thinking male, like his class is supposed to be.
    I'd incline to say Rel'mitos is male also. Unless this Nefu Miyama is female, in which case, I have many many, many screwed up scenerios I can think of now.

How did you all get all the techs? I am still stuck with the basic three. :/