Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im still not sure if i want to go through with this clan thigny so heres what im gona do...

If you would be interestd in joining and you pass the followuing guidlines... tell me "if" you would join... this isnt a recrutiing thread i just merley want to know if this Aliance could be successfull...

You must be lv 90 or above unless i know you and you are an exceptional player. You geting in the Aliance matters more on how you play then what level you are.

You must not cheat, hack, steal, or use Gameshark. I wanted the purest players in my aliance and i am against cheating.

You gota be a nice, fun persona to play with. And you must be evry trustworthy. I only want the most elite memebers in this aliance.

And finally i would jsut like to say that if I make this Aliance a reality, we would ahve only the best of the best. Great, Trustworthy, Fun, and of Course good at PSO! I would only go through with this Alaince if i knew it would be the most elite, and best.

So? Would you think about joining? Im not asking you to join im simply asking you if you think this is a good idea or if tis just a waste of time...

Rappy Hunter

I would definately be interested, too bad im 7 levels short. But hey, I am maxed in 4 catigories: luck, ata, evp, and mst (the only one that really matters for me). Hope it works out, sounds like it would be fun.

i hope there are spots still open in a few weeks for a HuCast, im only a 81, but have have played with you Cube, . Plz leave an opening cuz school's almost out, May 2nd! just around the corner!

i hope there are spots still open in a few weeks for a HuCast, im only a 81, but have have played with you Cube, . Plz leave an opening cuz school's almost out, May 2nd! just around the corner!

Resident Toolboy

I would join, Cube. I've got some character references (Sheogorath, Glider) and I'm lvl 100 after 200 hrs. In the battlefield, I am fearless (if I do say so myself )

(P.S.: How does an android get into Disco? I would figure Techno to be the ir preference )

I would definetly be in for something like that. Most of the original poeple I played PSO with are gone now.

Crushinator is a L100 HUcast with all stats maxed and 340+ hours of experience, and would be happy to join ranks with other elite players. Even weak HUMANS

Disco! What! Androids hate Disco! Noooooooo! Eh oh well lol....

N e wayz...

If i get a few more replys then i think i will go through with this aliance...

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

The Elite Aliance sounds kinda pro-wrestlingish. Next thing you know all you androids will standing around screaming, pretending to hurt each other.

If your only looking for elite, I guess I'm out. Although I have a talent for disarming traps. I just use my face. And I can get lost better than any other player I've ever seen.
    Did I ever tell you how my mags hate me? They cast resta on the monsters, make them indestructable, and refuse to cast photon blast. I guess that makes me among the elite most horrible mag raisers. Hmmmmm....maybe there is a place for me among the elite......Nah! I'll just stick with my average people. I fit in there.

Maybe I'll start a clan called "the average aliance"

Oh goodie! A potential rivalry for the DHS. And assuing that the Average Alliance isn't a joke, possibly two rivalries! Oh boy, v.2 PvP is going whoop ass.