Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey Cube. I'd love to join I've been looking for something like this. I just turned level 90 too Eh...I'm usually available to play whenever so just PM me or look for me on Puck 9

Catch ya laterz...

Danger girl is just asking for a class A can of whoop ass to be opened on her... bring it on. And IM NOT A SELF PROCLAIMED KING! I AM THE KING OF ALL ANDROIDS! HENCE THE TITLE! lol, Jul im about to post a thread on how to get into the elite alaince. And dont worry the chances of you getting in are higher then anyone elses hehe.

Oh and this Average Aliance crap... well.... LOL it doent even deserve a repsonce from me.. jsut a waste of my royal time!

After 351 hours on BWS-1, I have master he's every move with the Orotiagito... it is hard to fallow the Way of the Sword in such a hard world... But I won't let go... I shall stand and fight till I ... well...I will never die ... moohahahahahaha.

Name: BWS-1

Level: 100

Class: HUcast

Hours: 351

ID: VIRIDIA

Favorite weapons: Orotiagito, S-beat blades, Soul Banish.

Values in life (hey, it's good to know): Loyalty, Honor, Justice

Fighting style: Close n bloody

Dreams...: finding GOD HAND and HP/REVIVAL

and also be part of the best Aliance PSOW ever had... The Elite Aliance...

On 2001-04-13 22:28, Cube wrote:
    Danger girl is just asking for a class A can of whoop ass to be opened on her... bring it on. And IM NOT A SELF PROCLAIMED KING! I AM THE KING OF ALL ANDROIDS! HENCE THE TITLE!
    Okay, you mess with Danger Girl and you mess with me. You mess with me and you mess with the DHS. King of the androids, hah! "I can't rule the world so I'll rule this mound of trash instead." Enjoy your place at the top of the second-raters, because we're going to knock you down to the bottom.

Ugh! how offensive! she insults me out of the blue, i retaliate and now im bullied! I wont stand for this! My elite alaince would your joke for a clan ANYDAY!

Bring it on baby!

lol, lets not let this ge out of hand cuz u guys are starting to sound too serious lol.

and dam you spy! the last person i expected to be insulted by was you! I am no second rater! If anyhting you are! Fool!

Ah, fool maybe. But 2nd rater? Compared to what? I have never put myself above anything, and thus cannot fall.

Riiiigghhhtt.....

n e wayz... If you wish to apply for a spot in the EA refer to my topic; Elite alaince:its a go!... This thread was simply asking if i should go through with it.

What do high level players need to be in a clan for? A single L100 character of just about any class could sweep the entire online V-Hard game.

Now on my 2nd character, I think a more useful clan would be low-level players. My L100 RAmar doesn't need someone watching his back nearly as much as my poor L22 FOmarl.

-SSZ