Thread: ...EP 3...

All ur base r belong 2 us!!

hmmmmm, here I am, a Pso Fan since the Dreamcast days, and I am wondering about EP 3. I remeber when we all saw the topic here "Sega Announces Episode 3! Click here to see screenshots" and we all got excited, looked at the screenshots and saw it was a card based battle system. We were all shocked. Some said "Oh this could be fun," some said "%&@# YOU SEGA!!!!," and I am wondering now that it is out, should I buy it??

Some people dont like it but I really do. Lot of strategy involved.

Batteries Not Included

On 2004-01-19 13:12, HaLLa wrote:
    Some people dont like it but I really do. Lot of strategy involved.
    I agree, although it probably wasn't what anyone was expecting, it's an interesting way to play PSO. I haven't played ep3 yet but I really want to try it out

I remember reading an interview with the guy who made PSO in Nintendo Power a while before Ep.3 was announced. In it he mentioned that some members of ST wanted to make a stradegy game. We could have seen it comming.

Of course Nintedo Power is the largest sorce of propaganda that I know of.

Episode 3 is a good game lots of strategy and you can collect cards this need lots of time.

But it cant be compared to episode 1 2 is very different game only based on PSO serie.

Usually normal games you can play it for 20 30 hours after you dont play it more Episode 3 you can play it for 200 300 hours without problems.
    Sure this game is not loger like episode 1 2 you can be bored of it very "fast" (200 hours..) compared to epsode 1 2 . Try it but dont think this game is a new pso is only a game based on pso series.