Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

You know those monsters that spew out missles and are the size of Godzilla (sorry...forgot the name...).

An easy way to eliminate them is to just circle around them very closley. By doing this their missles hit them rather than you...

-Zypher

Just run around him. His stupid missles will blow himself up........

Veteran Fighter

or kill them before they can shoot you...

Veteran Fighter

or kill them before they can shoot you...

I've noticed this with a couple of the other monsters. Chaos Bringers (Ruins) will kill other monsters with their charge attack if you line yourself up properly, and of course everyone knows that the Dragons found throughout the caves will eat the other monsters as well. (only problem with that is that the dragon will get stronger, but at sufficiently high enough levels this is not a problem)

Also it seems that when you fight the Dragon boss if you stand in front of the doors of the structure he cant reach you when he does his underground attack. Anyone confirm/dispel?

Veteran Fighter

Myth. He can still hit you, but usually he doesnt. Running with classic twich/platforming skills is still the best bet.

Well he never hit me when I stand in that one spot...sides i usually just stand still and if he comes to me I run out of the way...Toro toro!

It may sound a little cheap, but I just charge at 'em packin.

First time I I met one, I downed him so quick with my mechguns, it wasn't even funny (sure, the _second_ time I got cocky and took a few but "it was just a flesh wound!").

I know I've got to get away from the cheapness of hunters with mech/assault/repeater guns, but a single full combo from those babies (even at normal) has great range and kills pretty much anything

and yeah, about the dragon thing: just by taking a corner, and dodging accordingly, I get hit no more than once per battle

Standing by the doors does work most of the time.