I've heard about these, but I'm not sure of their existance. I'd sure love on cuz my MST luck and Evasion are all maxed at lvl 50 for my HUmar. I'd rather be able to max my power defense later on than the others. I'd love to reset the material I used on my character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-01-20 18:48 ]</font>

There is a way to reset mats, but I'm not sure we are allowed to post it. If the mods don't care then I'll post it here. As far as an actual item "Resert Material" there is no such thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-20 19:07 ]</font>

It would be helpful to find out...I'm sick of so many maxs I don't want

Hm.. i dont think they will let us post it after all the fuss on some of the other techniques.. <coughsreconboxcoughs>.

Plus as said above its a glitch, so its prob not gonna be allowed..

I am sure a PSO message board has the CHEATS. If you didnt know, we can get warned and or banned if we post how todo glitches if now permissioned..Trygoogle and do a search, best i can tell ya. Damn space between words, i get lazy somtimes.

I'm debating doing it also... When i first started the game, i didn't know there was a material cap, so i was eating DEF and EVADE mats... Now i wish i could go back and just feed him a POW/LUCK material diet. But it also wipes out everything else about your character, including your Challenge times, and Battle Wins. My HUcast has some good C mode times. He's down to 4'08'xx now. I dont really wanna lose that...