So I got the game two days ago, bought my HL and all, worked fine. I got a new memory card today, and when I try to go back to purchase HL, I guess that's what I need to go to (to tell my new memory card I already have a HL?), and I get an "Alert Message: The CN name in the cert is not same as site name. Note: Please verify on the Calander Screen that the time and date are correct." I did check the time and date, they were fine... Help please? Thanks...

(P.S.: I need my PSO )

On 2004-01-21 19:51, Sifpo wrote:
    So I got the game two days ago, bought my HL and all, worked fine. I got a new memory card today, and when I try to go back to purchase HL, I guess that's what I need to go to (to tell my new memory card I already have a HL?), and I get an "Alert Message: The CN name in the cert is not same as site name. Note: Please verify on the Calander Screen that the time and date are correct." I did check the time and date, they were fine... Help please? Thanks...

(P.S.: I need my PSO )
    Why in god's name are you trying to buy another hunters license lol? You only need to buy 1 HL. With that you can play as many chars on as many different memory cards as you want. You can either fill out the network info on the new card in slot a or you can put the old card in slot b and use that info to connect. If you are using the BBA and originally left everything on automatic do the same with the new card. The new card will just ask you to enter your serial, access key and password (like the old card did.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-21 20:00 ]</font>

I don't know why I put that about the HL there, just double checking. But, as you said, I entered all thew network info. like I previously did, and all I get is that error when trying to go to anything on the website with Create/Edit Account, etc.. I just can't figure out what is wrong...

On 2004-01-21 20:14, Sifpo wrote:
    I don't know why I put that about the HL there, just double checking. But, as you said, I entered all thew network info. like I previously did, and all I get is that error when trying to go to anything on the website with Create/Edit Account, etc.. I just can't figure out what is wrong...
    Are you able to go online and play? If so, you may be entering the wrong info into the account page.

Nah, I go to 'Webpage' from the main menu, click the big picture, then try to go to anything at the top of the screen (Edit Account for example) and the error pops up. If I go through the options menu to get to the same place, same thing. I have tried changing the clock, no help...

Thanks for the help Violetskye, it just started working strangely o_O... *off to play PSO*

Legendary

that info on the homepage screen relates to the fact the the webpage loaded off the gamecube disc doesnt register with the browser as a secure website, click one of the options ( forgot which) and everything should work fine.