Thread: Missing items

Has anyone else out there noticed items disappearing from their banks or invo on thier charaters? I had a soul eater mind you it is/was legit god took forever in the offline quests, so I'm pissed about it.. and I log in one day and look in my bank box doesn't hit me till near ruins when I want to get it and play around,, umm where'd it go so all I have to say is WTF it's the only thing missing???

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Hmmmm....strange. I've never had anything just vanish from my bank before. Of course (and I'm sure you know this) any items you carry with you that arn't equiped are at risk should you have a power outage or BSOD, you know, stuff like that.

Not sure how it would just dissapear from your bank though. Try to think of when you last used it.

I noticed I failed to state that I had two .. I have 5 characters so far to date.. two of which have completed all the offline quests.. both of them lost their soul eaters..I've had them in the bank for about two weeks haven't used them much as I've been mostly playing my newbiee Vermillion.. it's just odd that only one item is gone on two vmus what's' more strange is it's the same items.. I've heard other telling me about items they have lost when I asked around online.. not really sure what's going on..oh well not like I can't take another day and redo the quests to get another one *boring*