one of my friends cant seem to access psow without it freezing, so he told me what to type here.

"ok i bought my hunters liscense on the pc then i verified it with the email.

then i went n hooked up my modem adapter and filled all the stuff out for the network info.

then after i finished it all i tried to log on. it sayed error 12 my password and or id is wrong n i know they r right iv been trying for 10 hours total from last night n this morning"

Its usually best to purchase the hunters license through the gamecube, that way you know for sure that the connection works before you try and play online. Also it would help to know who the ISP is. You mentioned it was a modem adapter, so I'll assume the service is dialup.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-01-24 14:03 ]</font>

Yes, Violetsky is correct. I already said this in the original forum it was posted in. Check there for further details of what SEEMS to be the problem.

Oh yeah, the guy having the problem is using NetZero Hispeed. I already told him the stuff you told the eternal spammer last week about the actual slipstream technology.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-01-24 14:49 ]</font>

im not having trouble with the HL its the connecting to the internet before i can do ne thing. even if i would have tried to to sign up on the GCN i couldnt do it cuz it says my password for the internet is wrong. (im the guy with the problems)n how do u reply in this place i had to hit reply with quote???

There should be a POST REPLY button near the bottom of the screen.

lol i feel stupid.... n how do u make things more with HTML in your sig i put <move> </move> but that doesnt work is it like merquee or sumthin like that?

Dewaholic Gamer

i just got the modem yesterday myself and hooked it up today can't seem to get the stupid thing to dial up & connect on my gc and when i go to options all my serial,access,pw are empty what do i do and i'm trying to start the free month