many claim to be king of the droids....but who is the real one? I would like to meet him.....SO I CAN TEAR HIS CIRCUITS OUT! MEGATRON is the KING supreme of cybertron and soon i shall be king of the droids as well! i have led more Dimenian extrmination squads than any of these pretenders combined...(well not THAT much) but enough to be the king of cybertron...and soon the king of the droids MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...*COUGH**WHEEZE**HACK*....HAHAH AHAHAHAHA!.......

?many claim to be king of the droids....but who is the real one? I would like to meet him.....SO I CAN TEAR HIS CIRCUITS OUT! MEGATRON is the KING supreme of cybertron and soon i shall be king of the droids as well! i have led more Dimenian extrmination squads than any of these pretenders combined...(well not THAT much) but enough to be the king of cybertron...and soon the king of the droids MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...*COUGH**WHEEZE**HACK*....HAHAH AHAHAHAHA!.......
    -----------------
    DESTROY THE AUTOB.....UH....BOOMAS?

Heh, Megatron is dead. Wounded mortally by Optimus Prime in the Transformers Movie and consequently reborn as Galvatron. Galvatron is in turn taken out by Hotrod. Megatron, you seem pretty well for a guy who?s suppose to have been dead twice.

PSO Assassin

UGH! What you don't know is that I'm actually King of the Droids! See, my father was the guy that invented you and your AI, and that's how he sent me to Force School. After he died, I was heir to the family business of producing Droids, so, I'm actually King of you all!

Oh please... does this really have to be a debate lol. Just take a quick peek at my title under my name and you will have your answer.....

Any questions? I didnt think so... ha!