Falz is slumped over, his 3rd form too weak to stand up against you. As you are looming over his broken form to administer the killshot he begins to speak.

"Join me. The forces of good have helped you not. Nobody will even remember you for slaying me today. But if you were to join me..."

A pop-up has two options:

1) Yes Falz, I will work for you.
    2) No, go to hell.

What would you choose?

----

Myself, I would join him. Sure, he's gonna backstab me or steal my body and soul, but I'll just kick his ass again if he tries anything. And every game needs a competent villian, so why shouldn't that be me?

Oh the choice is obvious! The profound darkness gets all kinds of fringe benefits, including but not limited to life and dental insurance, pre-paid legal insurance, etc etc...

You get a huge HP boost, some nice ghoulish howls and cool teleporting abilities. Imagine the conversations you can have a party!

The only drawback is they strip of your clothes, armor and your weapons, so if Falz knows what good for him he'd only extend the offer to the women. As far as I know, Falz is not an equal opportunity employer.

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

Awwww.
    I'd have to change my neme then.. =(

But i REALLY want the benefit package!

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

First I'd make him sign a contract stating that he can't steal/own my soul for a bribe of any type of donut/pastry/weapon. Then after that, I'd probably do it. Just so I can be know, and so that people will actually respond to my posts. ?_?;

I would raise my Spread Needle right up to his smirky face and say, smile pretty for the camera, B***H, and then blow his nasty face off!

GT

Why would I want to work for such a weakling? I would unequip my weapon and kick his ass the old fashion way