Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Look, I think that the changing room should cost money, but, 100,000 MESETA, Thats Ridiculous!

Just run through the Forest and kill the dragon on hard or VHard, collect and sell whatever you find. I've been able pull in between 40-60,000 meseta.

Umm, not really. Once you reach the higher levels in PSO, money is irrelevant. The bigger problem is that the Bank only allows you to deposit 999,999. Let's hope they expand the capacity in version 2.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

The reason they did that was because they didn't want people to change how they look every single day. By looking at a characters costume, it makes them easy to indentify. If they are always changing, you would have to go by their name, which is tougth when your in a a game and their name isn't above their heads.

When you get to higher levels, you max out your bank and your wallet. So it's a good way to help make money important again.

100,000 meseta isn't that much, when you think about it. You can easily get it by collecting fairly high-classed armours with 1-3 slots. Usually, these will be worth in the area of 7000-20,000, or more, if you're lucky. Just play through on Ruins or something, and you'll find a lot more things to sell, due to more monsters to kill. ^_^

Now if only we had the game coming to Europe...

Charging for changing the room? I don't understand.

i beelive thats a good idea, however will it cost 100,000 dollars everytime you change? or will it just cost 100,000 to aquire a certain costume like WWF: No mercy for N64?

I think it's the perfect amount - low enough to be reasonable, but high enough to prevent indecisive people (me? Indecisive? Nooo, never... :P) from going back and forth six times in one night.

100,000 is not much at all, go through ruins on vhard and run through it pikk up everything even if you think it is useless, get right before th boss and you should havelike 120k i do so why not you?

This game desperately needs a money sink *cough* gambling for rares *cough*. This will do though......

"Hmmmm what to change today......."