Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

First, since he invented the internet, he demand royalty fees every time that you went to play PSO online.

Secondly, he would make you play on really small energystar compliant POS television sets, because current ones output way too much radiation, and radiation hurts the "poor wittle enviwonment."

Thirdly, he would demand that all the aliens be changed to look like religious people because shooting animals is wrong according to him and his environmentalist views.

Fourth, you could only use sword and saber class weapons, because guns are "bad" and he would outlaw them.

Fifth, PSO's ending would be changed to the scene from the Democratic National Convention where Gore was playing Tonsil Tennis with Tipper. Everyone sigh serenely.

Sixth, Joe Lieberman would try and try and try to get all video games banned because they rot the minds of children.

*This post is dedicated to everyone that doesn't like The Bush*

Veteran Fighter

i geuss... i dont get polo-ticks to understand what its about......

- He never said he invented the internet. He merely said he was responsible for pushing it to be created. Which he did.

- And the environment isn't important? I mean, we don't NEED to breathe fresh air right? We can all just deal with the lung cancer and skin cancer that Bush is gonna provide for us right? And we don't NEED a beautiful ocean right? I mean, heck the animals don't need to live there, we just need that oil right? Who cares that all living organisms on this planet came from the ocean?

- I agree with the third statement. Religion is a sick inferiority delusion that has ruined this planet. Animals are a lot more important than any religious person.

- Guns are bad. If you watched the news, you'd know that every other day some school is getting shot up by some stupid kid who got teased, and was able to get the gun because his parents were too busy with their own lives. I mean, just watching the Ten Commandments made me throw up. First it's religious out the ass, it degrades Egyptians in every scene, and it's starring fricking Charlton Heston!

- Hey, all I can say is they have a good solid marriage. Unlike the Bush family.

- I don't think video games should be banned. Nothing should be, or will be banned. It's thanks to a little thing called the Constitution. Heard of it? This isn't 1984 kiddies. The goddamn conservatives are trying to blame everything on movies, tv, games, and music, and ignoring the real problem: bad parents.

I am a diehard liberal, and almost left the country when that punk kid was "elected." I mean, hello! He didn't even get all the popular vote!!

That would suck! Interesting What if.....

- He never said he invented the internet. He merely said he was responsible for pushing it to be created. Which he did.

"I invented the internet"- Al Gore, ABC News Interview

- And the environment isn't important? I mean, we don't NEED to breathe fresh air right? We can all just deal with the lung cancer and skin cancer that Bush is gonna provide for us right? And we don't NEED a beautiful ocean right? I mean, heck the animals don't need to live there, we just need that oil right? Who cares that all living organisms on this planet came from the ocean?

The environment is nature, and nature's law is survival of the fittest. Nowhere does it state that mandkind has a responsibility to it. Not to mention the fact that Global Warming is inclusive in it's existence. Oil is dead dinosaurs and other animals, and according to the law of nature, are usable. Ants use dead animals.

- I agree with the third statement. Religion is a sick inferiority delusion that has ruined this planet. Animals are a lot more important than any religious person.

That is just sick. I'll see your point of view when you blast yourself in the head to save a pig or some other worthless animal.

- Guns are bad. If you watched the news, you'd know that every other day some school is getting shot up by some stupid kid who got teased, and was able to get the gun because his parents were too busy with their own lives. I mean, just watching the Ten Commandments made me throw up. First it's religious out the ass, it degrades Egyptians in every scene, and it's starring fricking Charlton Heston!

It's not everyday, and the percentage of ALL GUN MISUSE is below 0.1%. Heston doesn't critize your views does he?

- Hey, all I can say is they have a good solid marriage. Unlike the Bush family.

You obviosuly slept the footage of "Little Bush" all happy in Big Bush Jr.'s pants as he held his wife's hand. Bush just isn't as blatent.

- I don't think video games should be banned. Nothing should be, or will be banned. It's thanks to a little thing called the Constitution. Heard of it? This isn't 1984 kiddies. The goddamn conservatives are trying to blame everything on movies, tv, games, and music, and ignoring the real problem: bad parents.

Gore and Lieberman both were going to "clean up Hollywood" and stated publically that video games we're violent and advertised towards a younger demographic.

I am a diehard liberal, and almost left the country when that punk kid was "elected." I mean, hello! He didn't even get all the popular vote!!

Funny, most liberals are "punk kids," or teachers. But you are entitled to your opinions, but I don't like misinformation.

On 2001-04-11 13:03, Cassy wrote:

Thank God!!!
    I saw the topic of this thread and was immediately ready to go off. WTF?! why bring this up here other than to cause problems? everyone knows that 52% of the country is pissed about the election. Why bring that hostility here with all these false and half true statements?
    Thankfully rather than debunk everything Spy posted, (that was done for me by Cassy) I can simply state that I dont feel this is really a friendly post, and that it seems that it was only made to cause problems.

Official PSO Mommy

On 2001-04-11 13:03, Cassy wrote:
    I am a diehard liberal, and almost left the country when that punk kid was "elected." I mean, hello! He didn't even get all the popular vote!!!
    Ah Cassy, awsome points here, thank you for saying what I wanted to, but didn't dare cause if I get rolling on this stuff...

O god, why did u have to bring politics to this board....

First of all anyone who insults bush by calling him stupid or whatever obviously isnt smart himself. Did you go to harvard? (or whatever big college he went to), have you been a governor? have you been a successfull businessman? Are you EVER going to become president? NOPE. So dont insult bush when he is such a better person then you are.

On 2001-04-11 14:23, Cube wrote:
    O god, why did u have to bring politics to this board....

First of all anyone who insults bush by calling him stupid or whatever obviously isnt smart himself. Did you go to harvard? (or whatever big college he went to), have you been a governor? have you been a successfull businessman? Are you EVER going to become president? NOPE. So dont insult bush when he is such a better person then you are.

[addsig]
    he's better than me? at least Ive never been caught snorting crack out of a whores ass.

lol, i didnt meen to insult anyone in that post im just sick of everyone insulting the guy. And whats wrong with smoking coke from a whores ass!.........um nm.