Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

do you have any clue how bad you will be fucked up by the 'real' hackers if the 'master' code is broken? hello permanent mem card corrution

Ada, the Elite.

.......Are you serious?

That's so fucking retarded it's not even funny. And the M code hasn't been cracked, I wouls have heard so on a certain lead PSO cheating site. What makes you think another hacker couldn't just NOL you back?

Oh wait they couldn't, NOLing isn't possible in this version, say what the heck you want, even Myria stated it isn't possible in this version.

The elven blade

Which is why I'm getting a crappy 3rd party mem card for "TheNOLingMod". Who cares if one of those things goes kablowie? Just get another one, and viola! New NOLing mod. They're dirt cheap too...5 bucks a card. That adds up to...not much to save PSO, as long as my allowance holds.

Of course, this plan becomes useless if my parents refuse to let me use a bit of my money on a 3rd party mem card...if this becomes the case, then I'll have to use my 4th official mem card as a slave card, just for the NOLing mod.

If it goes kablowie, then I lose 30 bucks canadian. It's no wonder my friend got 3rd party mem cards -.-

*edit*
    NOLing IS possible...the master code is almost cracked. An unmentionable site said so (hint: it has Cheats in the name...not revealing any more )

You can do it to yourself, and as soon as the master code is cracked, BAM, NOLing city.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Star_X on 2004-01-27 16:43 ]</font>

Locked and Loaded

Pathetic.

The elven blade

doh, deleted the top post...

errr...someone close this piece of crap now? >.< *whacks self on the head*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Star_X on 2004-01-27 16:46 ]</font>

Ada, the Elite.

On 2004-01-27 16:40, Star_X wrote:
    Which is why I'm getting a crappy 3rd party mem card for "TheNOLingMod". Who cares if one of those things goes kablowie? Just get another one, and viola! New NOLing mod. They're dirt cheap too...5 bucks a card. That adds up to...not much to save PSO, as long as my allowance holds.

Of course, this plan becomes useless if my parents refuse to let me use a bit of my money on a 3rd party mem card...if this becomes the case, then I'll have to use my 4th official mem card as a slave card, just for the NOLing mod.

If it goes kablowie, then I lose 30 bucks canadian. It's no wonder my friend got 3rd party mem cards -.-

*edit*
    NOLing IS possible...the master code is almost cracked. An unmentionable site said so (hint: it has Cheats in the name...not revealing any more )

You can do it to yourself, and as soon as the master code is cracked, BAM, NOLing city.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Star_X on 2004-01-27 16:43 ]</font>
    HELLO? That site you are talking about is as close to getting the M code as it is to making item mod (very far off). Oh and to NOL, you can't just do it the first person you see, it has to be in a game.

It doesn't matter even if they had a master code or not, NOLing was patched long ago. Don't think you're any better by going around NOling innocent people. It's most ironic how a duper says this.

Go die you hypocritical idiot.

You can't NOL other people.

The most that has been done is making a fake NOL NPC appear in game.

The original PSO Hermit

People huddled in their little basements working to fuck up a video game for no other reason than to be assholes. Seriously, I can't think of an insult that even begins to properly address those people.

Back in the old days of hacking, hacking was the quest for information. Now, hacking has been reduced to the pitiful meddlings of all the little assholes that get beat up at school everyday and want to feel powerful.

fucking kids...

Heh, you're the idiot if you think all hackers are out to ruin PSO.
    Most codemakers just like to bring out the hidden aspeects of the game.
    And even if it is possible to NOL, or PK - you have to point the finger mostly at ST.

And even if it is possible to NOL, or PK - you have to point the finger mostly at ST.
    People that think this way scare me. Sometimes I wonder what happened to common sense.