Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seeker of Mind and Soul

I have have a big objective of going after all the rares one day but as of right now I am after only a little collection. I am after the katanas or any katana based weapon. But what I need real help on is getting a twin sword off the Dragon Boss. I am a Redria and I can collect most of all of them with time except the Sange and Yasha. But HOW DO I GET THE TWIN SWORD that is called Musahi on hard off of him. I have killed him close to a hundred times but no luck. Please help!

just keep trying, he still hasnt dropped me one either....i might as well wait 4 lvls then i can go to vhard and get a yamato

I have legitly obtained all twin swords, good luck on the Yasha.

pure force FOmar

Is asuka any good? I've just started searching for one with redria off Crimson assasions. Could anyone tell me if I'm wasting my time or not (though if nothing else I'm getting good experience)

Offline Only Veteran

On 2004-02-03 08:11, Pikus wrote:
    I have have a big objective of going after all the rares one day but as of right now I am after only a little collection. I am after the katanas or any katana based weapon. But what I need real help on is getting a twin sword off the Dragon Boss. I am a Redria and I can collect most of all of them with time except the Sange and Yasha. But HOW DO I GET THE TWIN SWORD that is called Musahi on hard off of him. I have killed him close to a hundred times but no luck. Please help!
    Close to a hundred times? So did I. Thank god I got the Yamato on V-Hard, but Twin Swords are rubbish, I found out after getting the Yamto. Go with Double Sabers instead!!

Asuka kicks ass, and I actually like it better than S&Y, it has about 100 less ATP but same ATA, its special is worse, true, but I cannot help going with the look. S&Y look like chopsticks in Kefka's hands.

i found musashi and yamato from the dragon on the same day and i didn't even know what they were... I was just happy cause they were in red boxes.

I found an Asuka off of a random Crimson Assassin on my first Redria caves run.

You're just gonna have to keep trying! I'm not sure, but perhaps another section ID could find it easier?

Sitar Hero

I only need the Asuka and a S&Y. >_< Where do I find S&Y as Greenil?