Hey, I'm the team leader of Blitz Prime and we need some members. It may be a bit strict for players cuz we need players that are strong since we will mostly be in the Ultimate area unless we are using new characters. And just for kicks...when I first post this up, there are two members.
    Me)Cyger-HUnewearl Lvl 111(Sarah)
    Friend)Furufufu-RAmarl Lvl 125(Raytch)

We mainly want one of each class of Force, Hunter, and Ranger. When you write on this post, just tell us your class, lvl, ID, and character's name(or watever you want).

NOTE: We may have some problems getting online but you can still join just to be in a team of powerful people, right? If we would like you on our team, we'll PM you. Thanx ^.^

Oh...and if you want to become a friend(why ud want to be my friend I dont exactly know ^_^) My AIM SN is VGM Blitz and you'll almost always find me online/away message.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cyger on 2004-02-03 18:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cyger on 2004-02-03 18:51 ]</font>

*extends hand, offering a handshake to Blitz* You're a cool kid. How'd you like to become an ally of L-PSO? Think of the publicity, you might get some members.