Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare Mag Help!

Is this possible???
    Ok, here's the deal. First on my Skyly Humar, I raise my Varaha mag up to level 99 with
    5 def
    44 pow
    50 dex
    I know it will go into a rati when I feed it the last dimate but I want it to be Diwari.
    The question: Can I give my mag to a Female ranger(Which evolves Diwari with POW+DEF=MIND+DEX) and feed it the last Dimate to turn a Diwari, and return the Diwari back to my hunter(male) and stay a diwari forever?

Offline Only Veteran

On 2004-02-07 05:41, ToeNail89 wrote:
    Is this possible???
    Ok, here's the deal. First on my Skyly Humar, I raise my Varaha mag up to level 99 with
    5 def
    44 pow
    50 dex
    I know it will go into a rati when I feed it the last dimate but I want it to be Diwari.
    The question: Can I give my mag to a Female ranger(Which evolves Diwari with POW+DEF=MIND+DEX) and feed it the last Dimate to turn a Diwari, and return the Diwari back to my hunter(male) and stay a diwari forever?
    You can trade the MAG with another character to get it evolve the way you want, then switch it back. A Rare Mag never evolves anymore, so it will stay a DIWARI forever.

Thanks.
    By the way, what color part of the DIWARI changes to match your costume?

The Man Slayer
    Use one Foie on each of Dark Falz's Parts to open the gates of hell.Look at the big chair.I'm there.

I have a question about rare mags too. I felt like raising a rati mag so i asked someone for a baby mag and they gave me one that hadn't been fed anything. If i raise it like the mag feeder says will it turn into the rati or whatever it would have if the original owner raised it. Also would the color be the color that the original owner would have had he raised it?

On 2004-02-07 07:05, neo9376 wrote:
    I have a question about rare mags too. I felt like raising a rati mag so i asked someone for a baby mag and they gave me one that hadn't been fed anything. If i raise it like the mag feeder says will it turn into the rati or whatever it would have if the original owner raised it. Also would the color be the color that the original owner would have had he raised it?
    It will become whatever the current feeder is.

A Mag keeps its color forever.

The Man Slayer
    Use one Foie on each of Dark Falz's Parts to open the gates of hell.Look at the big chair.I'm there.

k thanks the color was cool so i was hoping it would stay but what parts of a rati change color with the mag?

On 2004-02-07 07:12, neo9376 wrote:
    k thanks the color was cool so i was hoping it would stay but what parts of a rati change color with the mag?
    The Wings.
    http://www.dropslash.com/pso/html/rati_gallery.html

What part changes for DIWARI? Anybody got some clear good quality pictures of it?
    Thank you

Well it's the back of the mag, but since you can't hardly see it, it doesn'tr eally matter.

On 2004-02-07 07:15, Ketchup345 wrote:
    The Wings.
    http://www.dropslash.com/pso/html/rati_gallery.html
    The gold Rati doesn't look right. It seems that it should be darker than that. Maybe it's just the lighting, but one of the 4 random mag colors don't produce that color[/pickiness]

Here's a Diwari gallery: http://www.housoka.com/pso/mag/gallery.php?mag=diwari
    Like what has been said, the color only affects the front side, but it also shows up a bit on the back.