Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132
    La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

unless the fight breaks out in front of one of my characters, it wont become a habit

Creator Of Worlds

Nasca asked me for the original Nasca ending I had thought of. Here is the closest thing I could do to it.....

__________________________________________________ ___________

TWISTED Alternate Nasca Ending

The rain fell slow and steady. The pattering sound coming from the leaves surrounding the cloaked figure. Below, in the distance, the group of people around the stone moment began to disperse, their words carried along the wind like seeds, almost to faint to be heard.

Fools, do they really think that any of this is over?

The figure scanned the crowd, looking for someone in particular but was not suprised when he did not find them. He turned his head slightly to listen for any sounds out of the ordinary amongst the noise of the downpour, but heard nothing.

Satisfied, he removed the hood of his cloak, his long red hair tumbled out, held down by the black cloth shroud over his face. Through the two eyeholes his eyes burned with a deadly intensity. Parting the cloak, he produced his Katana, still in its sheath. His free hand went up to his face, brushing the heavy cloth gently.

"He believes me to be a demon? Then he shall know the fury of hell itself!" His voice was harsh, the rage twisting the words into bitter shapes.

His hand moved back to the sword and removed the sheath, casting it aside into the foliage below.

"I will not re-sheath this blade until I have washed it in HIS blood."

The figure took one last look at the monument below, spun on his heel and was gone.

-------------

Principal Tyrell heard what sounded like something falling through the trees from the high ledge opposite, but when he looked there was nothing to be seen.

Depending on how long WraithVerge takes to post his epilogue I may post Ortega's ending first....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-03-02 12:31 ]</font>

LOL! alternate endings are fun ^_^

i guess Zi'Zuku, as Nasca included him in his, and it would have been pretty much the same thing.

this group fic was a fun one ^_^

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Creator Of Worlds

Some of the text is ripped from Boc's post.....

At one of pioneer 2's less classy bars, three friends where enjoying a drink. Travesy, the Pale, black haired Humar, B.O.C. the dented black RAcast and Vodka the shimmering Hucast. Who was also black. If people didn't know any better, they'd think they where part of some black-clad group.

"So then what happened?" Asked the HUmar eagerly.

BOC would be bored to tears if he had the lacrimation glands that the fleshies were all equiped with. He was part way through the third telling of the events of the past few days, yet Travesy seemed to be just as excited as the first time. BOC half suspected that there was a memory leak issue going on there.

"MUST KILL-" Vodka interupted in a dull voice.

Boc turned and looked at Vodka-bot, then punched him hard on the arm.

"Knock that off! It wasn't funny the last 22 times you did it either."

Vodka tutted, BOC was flaking all over his shiny paintjob. The three of them turned to see the two people who had just walked in.

It was Antitank the RAcaseal accompanied by a HUmar with an arm in a sling.

"Guys! I guessed you'd be here. Have any of you seen Garanz?" She asked them.

"Not since that crazy christmas party!" Said Boc.

"That's just the thing... No one has seen him since before the... Troubles and now I'm getting concerned." She replied.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Said Vodka.

They stood up, finished their drinks and started a new adventure....

Ortega's ending tommorow evening and then its finished.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-03-02 15:31 ]</font>

Hate to see this end abruptly, but all is well. Nice workin with everyone!

Little late in posting this... short and sweet.

Once again, sorry for the previous eff up, Kafka. Just had a memory lapse.

Epilogue:

Voshay stared blankly out into the darkness of the room. The only ones to survive the battle were Ortega, Pandora, and himself. The former two had disappeared, gone back to wherever they came from or, probably, dead and lying somewhere in the dark.

Voshay, however, sat lazily against a wall. His left arm was shattered and his right leg was a mess. Blood caked his armor from hair to boots. A soft beep sounded from his wrist databank. Sighing, he pressed the button. "Voshay? This is Tyrell...." a pause... "Wherever you are, come home. Its all over."

Voshay rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes. Death.... the everlasting sleep. If I do not awake from my slumber, then so be it. I just hope that... all... is... well...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-03-02 19:29 ]</font>

Creator Of Worlds

Well.. This the very final Epilogue.... If you didn't post one (*cough*DarkRadiance*cough*) then its too late.

I'd just like to say it's been great working with you guys... *sniff* I seem to have something in my eye...

__________________________________________________ ________________

The room was very dark despite the pale yellow glow from the organic lights set into the walls. Even with the poor light, the corpses scattered across the floor made sure that no one would be in any doubt of what had taken place. The stillness and quiet of this tomb was broken by the sound of someone straining under a great weight.

Colonel Ortega was barely able to push off the body of one of his fallen comrades, but he finally managed. Once free, his hands grabbed his chest on the left side. The exertion aggravating the wound there. He had hastily applied a trimate to it during the battle but it had only succeded in closing the wound, it failed to heal the internal damage.

He rose to his feet, legs unsteady, almost falling several times. He could not take deep breaths and when he coughed blood trickled from his mouth. He staggered around the room to see if there were any other survivors. He caught sight of a form leaned against the wall nearby. He dropped to his knees in front of it. It was Voshay.

I guess that tough ol' bastard wasn't as tough as he thought he was.

He bent over and coughed hard, a series of coughing fits that he could not stop and he collapsed to one side. Ortega figured that his lungs would fill with blood in less than 10 beats. He placed his hand to his earpiece and activated it.

"This is Ortega.... Can anyone hear me?"

There was static... And something else. It sound like voices but he could not make out what they were saying clearly.

"Muut ditts poumn?" He repeated questioningly. "Blasted thing is useless!"

He tore it from his ear and threw it away. Then he froze, footsteps coming towards him. He drew out his spare gun and rolled slowly onto his otherside to face them. A heavy foot came down upon his gun-hand pinning it to the ground. He looked up to its owner.

The black and purple HUcaseal towered over him, armed with one photon dagger. She leaned in closer.

"thE mAStEr hAs UsE fOr YOu yEt!"

----------------------

To be continued in the Group-Fic:
    The Shadow King

The Original Bullet Magnet

lol, cool alternate and extended endings.

gotta love that bar scene u did rubbish, believe it or not, that was pretty much the exact same epligoue i had planned to do (the three smae characters in a bar, just after having the events of the last few days been relayed, and so on and so forth!) until the whole standing on a hill in the rain, mourning those lost part came up .

and that was a creepy final part.

roll on the shadow king!

PEACE!!!

Creator Of Worlds

I'm the king of creepy! Or just plain creepy!

after the group-fic comp thing i'm gonna attempt to run 2 group-fics simultaneously....
    Return of the shadow king (based on that short story I did a while back) which will be for advanced writers and....
    A pioneer 1 based thingy for writers of all abilities.

The group-fic inbetween (the shadow king) won't ever get written

On 2004-03-03 13:43, BOC wrote:
    lol, cool alternate and extended endings.

gotta love that bar scene u did rubbish, believe it or not, that was pretty much the exact same epligoue i had planned to do (the three smae characters in a bar, just after having the events of the last few days been relayed, and so on and so forth!) until the whole standing on a hill in the rain, mourning those lost part came up .

and that was a creepy final part.

roll on the shadow king!

PEACE!!!

Creator Of Worlds

The Group-Fic is available for Download etc as a
    0.5MB .RTF file

Please see the first Post for the Link.

It does not contain any of the spam/comments/alternate endings.

Damn, I guess I let it all pass me by

But next time I'll try to actually take part (honest! ^_^)

It was still fun reading when I got the chance though! Congrats guys.