PSO Plus fan,PSO:Phantasm Soldiers creator/writer

Here's some interesting info about PSO Plus,on Episode 1.I had read how Central Dome Fire Swirl opens up after all ep.1 quests are done,but I first made it appear by doing all the quests except Fake in Yellow.I figured people would say "One quest,wow big whoop." But now I did it another way.I just completed From the Depths,and I had yet to do Native Research,Soul of a Blacksmith,and Letter From Lionel.So right now,my Hunter's Guild list looks like this:
    Native Reaserch
    Soul of a Blacksmith
    Letter from Lionel
    Central Dome Fire Swirl
    (Keep in mind after Native Reaserch is completed,Forest of Sorrow opens up.)So that's 4 quests now that I have left and Fire Swirl.Just thought it'd be helpful for those who have PSO Plus,you don't really have to do all the quests before Fire Swirl appears,just the majority.

Is this one similar to the Xboxes, or is it like the Dreamcast one where you can get Mark 3?

I never played the Xbox version.ANd i currently don't know about the Mark 3.Was merely stating about how many quests on ep.1 on PSO Plus need to be done before Central Dome Fire Swirl is unlocked.

as a brit i know little of plus, tell me all, i know a bit but i want i want to know how many new quests there are, what new stuff you can do and whether it deletes all your items in the transfer. thanks

Well,I don't know about the transfer personally,i don't have the japanese ep.1&2,I got the usa 1&2.However,PSO Plus has the GBA downoalds for Fake in Yellow in ep.1 for download offline, ep.1 also had the guild quest Central Dome Fire Swirl added to it.Ep.2 has 3 guild quests on it now(Seat of the Heart,East Tower and West Tower),and the ep.2 challenge mode available for offline play,up to 4 players.Also,it seems a few items & rares are easier to find.(for example,I never found Double Saber on the usa PSO Ep.1&2 yet,but it's in there,my friends have found it a few times.In PSO Plus,on Hard difficulty,i found three Double Sabers in the Tower Quests already,as well as a few Wizard/Techniques and Vyaja,which I never found in the usa PSO 1&2 yet).PSO Plus also has a language option,you can set the game up to play in japanese,english, spanish,french or german.I think maybe someone on this site may know the answer to your transfer question.I hope this answers some of your questions,i wish I could help out more.Even though i've had my PSO Plus since early december,i still don't know everything about it,i'm still learning myself.

On 2004-02-11 13:35, RAY_GUNN wrote:
    as a brit i know little of plus, tell me all, i know a bit but i want i want to know how many new quests there are, what new stuff you can do and whether it deletes all your items in the transfer. thanks
    You can only transfer over if you have a Japanesse PSO save. However I was told that you could teansfer to PSO+ with a non Japaneese save file if you use a action replay code...

Plus only adds Seat of the Heart, East Tower, West Tower and Fire Swirl. CMode Episode 2 as well.

Aside from those, not much else has changed. The code (According to others) has been tweaked,
    and optimized so that crashes and bugs don't happen so much - also the dupe glitch has been fixed.

This probably affects JP gamers only, (And fools like me who never switched to JP 1.1) but if
    you have JP 1.1, your items are unaffected. The US PSO is v1.1. If you only have v1.0, all items will
    be deleted though.

You can also switch between using Plus and v1.1 without any problems. The two versions are compatible.

If there's any other new special stuff in plus, I certainly haven't seen any yet.