Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i know in the gamecube they cant use megid grants and reverser

but was it true that they can use those techs up to lvl 15 for megid and grants in v1 v2 dreamcast pso us version?

yup my pc HUnewearl can use all techs but up to lvl 15 only.

On 2004-02-10 19:03, Nites wrote:
    yup my pc HUnewearl can use all techs but up to lvl 15 only.
    k i know the v2 pc japanese release is based off the dc v2 so i just wanted to make sure
    thankies
    i just wonder if pso plus is gunna come to the usa or not

Apparently, it's not. If you haven't got it for GC, you may want to think about importing it and modding your cube. Or getting a modded cube if you don't have one.

I'm seriously considering it. I already have the modded cube, because I was on V 1.0

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

I'm pretty sure that's agains the ToS.

On 2004-02-10 20:43, Kurosawa wrote:
    Apparently, it's not. If you haven't got it for GC, you may want to think about importing it and modding your cube. Or getting a modded cube if you don't have one.

I'm seriously considering it. I already have the modded cube, because I was on V 1.0
    You dont have to get it modded, all you need is a freeloader, they are like 20$, or you can buy it in combo with PSO Plus for only 60$ from Play-asia.com

Not too sure, but in version 1 (never got v2) I had a HUmar and he could learn all techs, not sure what level they went up to, but yeah, he could learn everthing. Kinda threw away the point of using a force

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

On 2004-02-11 03:58, polishedweasel wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that's agains the ToS.
    BACK YOU ADE INCARNATE!!!111!!1111!!11!!!!oneone

HUnewearls were underpowered IMO in V1 and V2, since their techs were just as good as the "godly" HUmars, and who wants a level 15 grants or megid anyways?

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

In Ver 1 and 2 every tech using character could use all techs. Meaning you even have a Ramar who could revive, throw purple balls of death, and rain light from the sky. Which quite frankly was the extent of his tech use, revive and Ryuku. Humars were considered godly then beause they could do all of what the forces could do (albeit not quite as effectively) but forces in return couldn't do the same. Heck in Ver 1 all techs only went up to 15 and a humar could use every level of them.

Yeah, I had the shits when I first got episode 1 & 2 due to the fact my HUmar couldn't use Shifta and Deband, then again it made me learn to use jellen and zailure, so I guess its kinda a good thing, plus the fact he couldn't use reverser made it so using different characters was more fun and multiplayer doesn't consist of 4 HUmars.... But I think HUmars are the coolest character still!