Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Through the Fire and Flames

no, guykild is fine as he is, youll understand when you play against him. it may cost him one more to attack, but he has Elude. so every time a weapon is destroyed, he doesnt lose any HP for it. that is quite important, seeing the other hunters can be worn down just from losing weps, where as guykild will remain on 10 HP until someone busts out a penetrate or they remove all his weapons.

Well probably is true Orland needs 1 tp at least. For something is not a droid. And his ability limites him a bit to use swords and not guns. probably more move wouldn't hurt.But I think he would be too strong raising the other stats...
    Same for Teifu. They can easily have 3-5 AP in many situations. Raising their stats can bring to very unbalanced matches if opponent uses swords or many low cost stuff.
    Also those 2 characters look very cool, and that's a plus

One of my decks that has higher win rate in 2 vs is Teifu. And I have seen some, true that few, very good Orland players. So let the few people that use those characters enjoy them. Being one reason the known low usage of those characters because its supposedly too bad stats.