Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Like the title says, which one of your characters is your baby? You know, the one you put extra time and effort into, give all your other characters best equipment to, and generally have the most fun playing? My favorite would definitely have to be my Skyly HUcast Silverbolt. Hes level 117 going on 118 with around 160 hours on him. His equipment looks something like this:

Weapons currently in use: Chainsawd, Bravace
    Armor: 4 slot Guard Wave (only special slot item is a God Arm *sigh*)
    Mag: Lv. 200 Blue Pushan (140 power)
    Shield: Kasami Bracer

He has an assortment of great weapons (Red Sword/Partisan/Daggers/Saber, Demo Comet, etc). I love that he can pretty much smash thru all areas save some Episode 2. I'm also proud of how far I've progressed in the relatively short time I've played him. I've been lucky enough to find some good stuff despite being offline and only having 3 section IDs. Let me hear your thoughts or use this post to show off your favorite character. Thanks to all that viewed this topic.

ah, i like all my chars..
    but my hucsl is the 1st char i started with, so she's special to me
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Stupid Dragon Give me my Musashi and Yamato!

I like my meele FOmar! He kicks butt!

My lvl 132 Ramar that I re-created on the GC... he got to around 126 on the DC v2.

I've actually re-made him three times total... the first was after my DC died! -_-;
    For some reason it took him with it. So of course I bought a new one.

Most people don't like RAmars, but I enjoy using them in many different ways... they don't have to use guns all the time.

Anyways, to contradict my previous statement somewhat, my favorite weapon is the oh-so-nifty snow queen (that I made myself).

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

it would be my very first character. my HUnewearl Hikande (level 195 right now) i remember waaaaaaaayy back when, back when i used to almost have an orgasm when i would find a last survivor or dragon slayer... now its just another drop in the bucket =/

The only char I really cared about was my first which was a Fonewearl named Sabrina. She got to around level 135 or so before my little nephew (who wanted to play my char) accidently turned the game off during the save. She was 100% legit and offline only (I didn't have a BBA at the time because I hadn't planned on ever getting online with it.)

The character I'm most fond of is Natasha, a Fonewearl who's at lvl 119. She's the first character
    I started with on GC, also the character I leveled the most on DC v1.

I'm rather fond of the Fonewearl class so that's one of the major reasons why she's my favorite.

Besides her, I'm training up a humar, hunewearl and racaseal (The humar is very close to lvl 80.)

I've got 8 other characters but that's a little out of context already.

VioletSkye, thats why you never let little people use your things

My ramarl, so many hours spent on her, and MANY more to go, i hope to have her to the half way exp point by april and to lvl 200 by the end of the year *dreams*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2004-02-11 00:09 ]</font>

Olgas Worst nightmare

My hunewearl, she was my first character on dreamcast and gc.

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

My FOmarl (Requiescat In Pace... u_u), my first character in V1. I played with her almost all the time during V1 and V2... I shared with that character all the great and sad moments of PSO...

I miss her...