Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Not really. you can still have fun and try to find the DNA legitly; no one is forcing you to accept duped darkflows.
    Yeh but the chances of finding DNA are less than 1%, and information on what you have to do before hand is scarcly know....
    And I know no one is forcing me to accept them, but what about all the people who are accepting dupes? Theyre getting the best weapon in the game (it actually is) and they arent even trying. I accept your points on how people can play the game how they want, but it's really REALLY frustrating if poeple use duped "rares" online, it just takes the fun and challenge out of the game, you have to agree.... ?

On 2004-02-13 14:29, JoelTaylor wrote:
    Not really. you can still have fun and try to find the DNA legitly; no one is forcing you to accept duped darkflows.
    Yeh but the chances of finding DNA are less than 1%, and information on what you have to do before hand is scarcly know....
    And I know no one is forcing me to accept them, but what about all the people who are accepting dupes? Theyre getting the best weapon in the game (it actually is) and they arent even trying. I accept your points on how people can play the game how they want, but it's really REALLY frustrating if poeple use duped "rares" online, it just takes the fun and challenge out of the game, you have to agree.... ?
    Please tell me you don't seriously think DarkFlow is the best weapon in the game.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Theyre getting the best weapon in the game (it actually is)
    Going further to what Skye said...

Honestly, this sword... as some would say, is teh suxxorz. Please. No combo, and it has to have the sword animation? Not to mention it's special only works when you're gonna die in on hit. It certainly worked much better when Olga use it =/

I still haven't seen Dark Meteor though. And if it could combo, I bet it would be half decent. But nope. Bah.

"Fun" and "challenge" are both subjective statements. Besides, how does it ruin your fun? The fact they they have dark flows doesn't affect you in any way. You can still have fun using your legit rares and the cheaters can have fun using their duped Dark Flows. Also, I agree with Violet; it is not the best weapon in the game.

On 2004-02-13 15:07, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
    Theyre getting the best weapon in the game (it actually is)
    Going further to what Skye said...

Honestly, this sword... as some would say, is teh suxxorz. Please. No combo, and it has to have the sword animation? Not to mention it's special only works when you're gonna die in on hit. It certainly worked much better when Olga use it =/

I still haven't seen Dark Meteor though. And if it could combo, I bet it would be half decent. But nope. Bah.
    No Combo on any Dark weapon. They all suxoorsss

I prefer the RED PARTISAN over any other weapon.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2004-02-13 16:59, BogusKun wrote:
    I prefer the RED PARTISAN over any other weapon.
    Heh, that's probably the msot surprising thing I've heard But the Red Partisan is very cool, desptite it's comparitively low grind (Compared to the other Red Weapons, but that's just on what I know for Red Saber/Handgun/Sword. ^-^

So none of them can combo? I guess that makes Psycho Wand far superior to Dark Bridge anyday?

Yes...

Also on a side note: I preferred the Gae Bolg as well... my first favorite weapon from the DC versions.

"Fun" and "challenge" are both subjective statements. Besides, how does it ruin your fun? The fact they they have dark flows doesn't affect you in any way. You can still have fun using your legit rares and the cheaters can have fun using their duped Dark Flows. Also, I agree with Violet; it is not the best weapon in the game.
    Okay what I mean't to say (sorry!!) is that it's the rarest weapon in PSO. It really shouldn't exist, and if anything there should only be 1, and it ruins the fun because rare weapons are getting less rare, so it's not that fun looking for rare weapons because you know that online if the rare is a decent rare, people are going to have duped it, and the whole point of the rare system is to be able to show off to people online, because some of the coolest and rarest rares suck. They're just cool because they're rare, and as with the Dark Flow, there might only be one, so to be the person having it would be cool, but he decided to dupe the DNA, so everybody can make their own. My Gamecube buggers up every time I try and go online, so I'm really not affected by dupers, but my brother goes online, and wheneva he shows of and Uber rare that he go legitimately, loads of people have it duped. I'm just voicing a lot of peoples opinion, so don't hate me for it, okay?

And on a note, my brother says he has seen the Dark Meteor online, and apparently it looks crap, sending out one of Olga's attacks, but it still needs the same item (Olga Flow DNA) that the person who got it legitimately duped and sold to loads of people, so it's still a non-legit weapon....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JoelTaylor on 2004-02-14 03:30 ]</font>

On 2004-02-14 03:05, JoelTaylor wrote:

Okay what I mean't to say (sorry!!) is that it's the rarest weapon in PSO. It really shouldn't exist, and if anything there should only be 1, and it ruins the fun because rare weapons are getting less rare, so it's not that fun looking for rare weapons because you know that online if the rare is a decent rare, people are going to have duped it, and the whole point of the rare system is to be able to show off to people online, because some of the coolest and rarest rares suck. They're just cool because they're rare, and as with the Dark Flow, there might only be one, so to be the person having it would be cool, but he decided to dupe the DNA, so everybody can make their own. My Gamecube buggers up every time I try and go online, so I'm really not affected by dupers, but my brother goes online, and wheneva he shows of and Uber rare that he go legitimately, loads of people have it duped. I'm just voicing a lot of peoples opinion, so don't hate me for it, okay?

I don't hate you, but I do think it's annoying when people flaunt and brag about their rares. That's why I'm glad that there are dupers so I won't have to listen to some arrogant jerk talk about how much better their rares are than mine. For me, EXP was the most valuable treasure.