Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I don't hate you, but I do think it's annoying when people flaunt and brag about their rares. That's why I'm glad that there are dupers so I won't have to listen to some arrogant jerk talk about how much better their rares are than mine. For me, EXP was the most valuable treasure.
    I suppose I agree with you there, but don't you get even a small sense of pride when you find a really good rare? But also with really good duped weapons, people are going round killing all the enemies in one or two hits before anyone else can get a hit in, stealing the EXP. I'm glad you don't hate me, lol. How old are you? I am only 13, so I'm not really that knowledgeable about PSO.

On 2004-02-14 04:39, JoelTaylor wrote:

I suppose I agree with you there, but don't you get even a small sense of pride when you find a really good rare? But also with really good duped weapons, people are going round killing all the enemies in one or two hits before anyone else can get a hit in, stealing the EXP. I'm glad you don't hate me, lol. How old are you? I am only 13, so I'm not really that knowledgeable about PSO.
    I'm 16 and I don't hate anyone because of their actions in a game or on the internet. I can get annoyed by some people, but I don't hate them. You just have different opinions than me and that's no reason to hate someone.

Anyway....

Yes, I do get a sense of pride when i find a rare, but I don't play for rares; I play for experience. Throughout my PSO career, there were only 5 rares that I actually used:
    1. Spread Needle (before it was rangers only)
    2. Lavis Blades
    3. Yamato (or any varitation of them)
    4. Double Cannon
    5. Varista

I'm an old vetran when it comes to PSO; I've been playing since DC ver. 1. I know what you mean about EXP hogs though; they are pretty annyoing.

I've been playing since the beta copy of ver.1.

Even though not present in those early days. It began to surface as the days went by. Even Japanese did it, and there weren't cheats back then.

On 2004-02-14 05:46, Ness wrote:
    I'm 16 and I don't hate anyone because of their actions in a game or on the internet.
    Shotie ?

Anywho ...
    Legit/dupe is besically the point of the whole Cheaters section in the first place.
    Not much outside that.
    New items hacked out and discussion of new cheats is pretty much it.
    Other than that, most of it are legit/dupe debates...

The Dark Bridge -does- combo. This is completely useless, however, who melees with a FO weapon?

Dark Flow = teh sux0rz.

And yes, people do still talk about this. Boring, isn't it? There are never any new arguements on either side.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2004-02-14 03:05, JoelTaylor wrote:
    there might only be one, so to be the person having it would be cool, but he decided to dupe the DNA, so everybody can make their own.
    I don't beleive anyone has found the DNA legitly. I think it was proven that the Oran Japanese player that claimed to have found it, turned out to be a hack (RIght? The drop rate is 0%, right?)

On 2004-02-14 08:58, Ian-KunX wrote:
    The Dark Bridge -does- combo. This is completely useless, however, who melees with a FO weapon?
    *puts up hand* Me! Meeeeeee! ^_^;

On 2004-02-14 08:27, Firocket1690 wrote:

Shotie ?

Nope, not even her.

On 2004-02-14 08:58, Ian-KunX wrote:

Dark Flow = teh sux0rz.

And yes, people do still talk about this. Boring, isn't it? There are never any new arguements on either side.
    It's like 2 school boys pushing each other and everyone think it's a fight... then the next day, they are best friends playing PSO online together. (BTW the fight was about WHO found a Lavis Online legit)

koko ni watashi ga imasu deshita, ima imasen

On 2004-02-13 01:24, Lede wrote:
    How the game was meant to be played? oh please, the game was meant to be ENJOYED HOW YOU SEE FIT.
    No it wasn't.

If you even simply read the instruction booklet that Sonic Team distributed with the shipping of PSO, you would find your fault.

It says that Sonic Team reserves the right to terminate your account in the case of gameplay with cheated (falsely modified) data during the online game.

I'm guessing this would imply my thought of fault in your poorly-made presumtion, wouldn't it?

No offence toward you or anyone else, as always, in arguments.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MOTOROLA on 2004-02-14 16:51 ]</font>

ST says they can terminate your account just for cursing. But, I'm still online and cursing is something everyone loves doing now days. In the PSOep1and2 MANUAL IT STATES that you can be banned for having inappropriate symbol chats... but that's another lie right there, meh.