Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

... if you could make one (hehe, someone got excited!). Anyways, I'm not talking about that old thread about "If you could make an item what would it be?" I'm talking about a new class of weapon (like swords, handguns... ect...). Me and my friend (on psow his name is Sef) came up with the idea of Whips (photon based like all other regular weapons). The hard part was thinking names for the 5 basic whips. Then we'll come up with Special Weapon whips. I already thought of a whole bunch of enemy weapon whips. Like De Rol Le's Tentacle. Or Dolmdarl's Tentacle. Can't do Barba Ray's Tentacle... seeing it's not a real creature. The weapon (basic 5 ones) would be usable by HU's and FO's. Requires ATP to use (not that much either). 3-hit combo. Attack animations would be unique with HUcaseal, FOmarl, and FOmar. HU&FOnewearl would have the same animation, HUmar, HUcast, and FOnewm would all have the same animation. I'll post the 5 whip names later... but until then, what new weapon class would you make?

it'd be pretty cool to have a weapon class of Axes, not just some rare Swords/Partisans that look like axes. Spears would be cool too. Or maybe even Photon Bows, a good long-range weapon for hunters

Me and my other friend thought of bows too, but we couldn't c that being a new class of weapon, seeing the regular weapons are all technological, and bows are out-performanced by Revolvery. (or gunery, whatever). It would be a cool Rare weapon. Range of a rifle but different animation. I guess bows could be a special class weapon (like claws and cards, ect...) I wish I could somehow post a pic of my thoughts about what a photon whip would look like... It would be like, You hold a blackish-greyish hilt, and then a long electrical wire is connected to the top. At the end of the wire, is a small rectangle. The small rectangle projects 3 photon blades coming from the Top, Left top, and Right Top. (sorta like a W) Makes a very very high-pitch photon noise. (you've played pso long enough, imagine a high-pitch photon noise.... even higher than a Cane)

Photon Grenades, Photon SHurkens, Photon Throwing Knives. Yeha. Okay.

Burst Guns would be cool too (like a mechgun and a handgun combined) Someone else mentioned this in a different thread, but I thought it was cool. Credit goes to he/she who said it though. Oh, and whips would show a avatar of a saber to indicated it's primaraly for HU's, but FO's can use it also (kinda like how Partisans are for HU's but RA's can use them). Gunblades would be cool too, (I love FFVIII...) like, a Sword with a tilted hilt and if fires a small photon bullet with a short range. Doesn't hit mulitple targets, does more damage when hit with the blade itself. Range of photon bullet is equal to a slicers range. Also, Numbchucks (spell check...) would be awesome! Little photon blades on the side, hits 4 times, more ATP given than daggers, a lil tiny bit less than sabers. Very fast , o.k. ata.

A real knife. Not some little sword. An actual knife. Of course a war hammer would be pretty nice too. Not a giant toy hammer, a real big metal sock-em hammer. Perhaps a cattle prod... hmm, yes electrocuting Boomas would be quite fun, or even better Delbiters.

hehe, I can see a FOmar running up to a RAcast. FOmar has a taser in his hand, RAcast says "you puni man in dress, what is your function?" FOmar:"um, to kill you with this?" RAcast:"............humarious, you think you could ki--*interupted by taser* AAHH GOOD GOD IT BURNS AHHHH! HELP, DIEING NOW!"

I honestly don't see the point in these "If you could make something what would it be?" topics. You see, you can't change anything. Sonic Team is not going to make any new weapon classes, or new weapons. The weapons that are on the disc are what you get.

Deal with it.

...it's for fun, i'm not trying to change anything. Can't you use your imagination? ... that reply was definately a stupid one, well no shiz I can't change anything. That's not why I made it. I just wanted to discuss thoughts of weapons they COULD/SHOULD have made.