Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Predator of all Evil

Im just curious as to who else plays school sports???

I do Wrestling... and i dotn give a shit wtf ne1 says about it i lvoe the sport ... i dotn care if u say its gay or what u think i love the sport

I use to paly football but well..... everyone startd gettin bigger than me and i didnt grow much

I use to paly baseball up until this year... I used to eb good at it but now I SUCK!!... and well its sooks .. exspecially our coaches...

who else plays sports for there school/ has played sports for there school??

This should be in off topic but oh well.
    I play football, soccer, and baseball all in my school's league. That doesn't mean I'm any good at em though

I play Hockey and Baseball. I played football but i doubt i will do it next year... too serious...lol. And yes...I play Tennis. Dont care what n e one says, i rule in it. And Im UNSTOPPABLE...

*notices hes bragging about tennis*
    *runs*

Hehe, silly jocks....

No no no, I suck at sports, Girls don't flock around me or anything. I am a semi-nerd. Yah. I only play sports for the hell of it.

I play football, basketball, and golf... Thats right, golf... Im a wide-reciever on my schools football team, and I used to be on the basketball team, but its kind of hard to be on two different teams at once, so I stuck with football. I also play golf... Hehehe! I belong to a country club... Im sooo cool!

"Do, or do not"

Eh, where I live, which is small football town usa, you're either a jock or you're not

Personally, I hated those "assemblys" whenever the football team won a game. I mean, why the fuck did I have to leave class, which my parents and I pay for, to go pay the jocks hommage for defending the school's honor and pride?

The one good thing I will say about the jocks in my town is that they sure are a stupid breed. I made a studyguide for a final in my science class, with all the information close to right but wrong. Since we didn't the finals back I had nothing to worry about, say them finding out they would get an "F" if they used it, so I sold about 30 copies at $10-20 each, and now I'm not sure what happened to them.

Predator of all Evil

Hey I'm glade to see im no the only one who palys sports

PSO Assassin

I'm not the biggest sports guy, but I do play soccer, but then again, doesn't everyone, lol!

Hmmmmm interesting i guess some of us do play sports.....the sports i'm in are track and crosscountry! hahahah