Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PSO Assassin

sorry , i know this must have been done a thousands times , but im newish and cant be assed to go through all the pages here, even though id like too. Anyway does anyone know what the best weapon is for a Force? ive got a pshyco wand that a friend gave me but its a bit sh1t! (looks good and cheep spells tho , but weak) has anyone had a really decent weapon they use or used as a force? just wondered what i should be aspiring to!

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

well i usually go for non-force weapons..

IMO my double saber has served me well since it can multiple enemies, and can do 7 hits in total i.e. 2 hits per move...plus you dont have to have the enemy directly in front of you..good for panic attacks

cant wait for a twin brand (a better version of double saber). also looking for pan arms..

for force specific weapons..pyscho wand and chaos sorcerors cane ups the ATP considerably well...and have good special attacks...but i dont have them yet..fire sceptor agni is a bit on the useless side.
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Well Double Saber is probably best force weapon. It also steals tp ya know magenta, twin brand doesn't do that. But at a low lvl I suggest a wand. Just equip it for the MST bonus, but don't attack with it. Just fill your buttons with spells and fluids. Hope this helps.

Anything with TP steal. Geist raygun, double saber, c-sorceserer's etc. If you can download the japanese easter quest you can get the very nifty Sting tip! It has tp steal as well.

Though, I must add that the ultimate force weapon has to be the FRYING PAN! Yup, not only stylish it makes a lovley *thwonking* sound.

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

Well Double Saber is probably best force weapon. It also steals tp ya know magenta, twin brand doesn't do that.
    well i would gladly sacrifice tp stealing properties for a considerably higher hit damage.. i think double saber adds +195 to your ATP, while twin brand adds +285.. this would be a welcome since my ATP has MAXED out (at 483 or 485?..aieeeee!!!)..and its very hard goin at vhard ruins even with double saber.

pan arms also looks good.
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

On 2001-04-16 10:31, magenta wrote:
    pan arms also looks good.
    Pan arms look awesome on a FOmarl. They run with their right arm tucked behind their back. So lady like!

Veteran Fighter

BARE HANDS!!! fight nude!!

Yeah I personally want pan arms..
    Also for FOmarls (other forces can't use) the infernal bazooka shoots quicker than one would think. Also I've done some real damage with photon charged rare machine guns, and geist ray/machine guns are a good idea too.

I also just started playing with a double sabre but it's a bit slow in swing and I get hit a lot.. it's quite nice when a few creatures remain frozen though.. you can really stack up the TP regain. My next move is to dl those quests (I'm guessing one still can) and try the sting tip. And try to trade for c-sorc or pan arms..!

DCKaz
    Terra Prime 71 FOmarl

running away!

I use the double sabre or Geist Raygun, both ground (grinded?) to max. TP regen is a must with the price of fluids.

But techniques are slow to get off, don't do as much damage as good hunter weapons, and don't have the range of Ranger weaps. Yes, Gifoie will eventually hit multiple targets, after the Rangers and Hunters on the team have all killed them. I have a L60 FOmarl and I have to say that Forces suck! Either that or I'm doing something really wrong!