Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So I was reading through the threads this weekend, and in #PSO and there was a lot of Clan talk both here and there. So I got to thinking that I should join a clan.. Then I realized that by joining one clan I would be depriving another of the greatness that is me.. I came up with a better idea.. I'll make my own clan.. and do all kinds of clanly crap(once I figure out what clanly crap is.. sure it has something to do with the game) So without furthor hesitation, let me introduce clan PIMP.
    PIMP - short for Players Into Major Pussy, is clan. There are no tryouts. We take anybody.. But to stay with the whole PIMP motiff, we are trying to go with whores, and the pimps... The pimps of course are the male forces.. and the more outrageous the outfit the more suited your are for a PIMP's life.. I guess a hunter or ranger can join and be the muscle.. All women characters are the "Major Pussy" or whores/sluts/harlets/wenches whatever. Now I am the BIG PIMP so all the other PIMPS and WHORES must give me a cut of the stuff they find.. Games work like this.. a whore and either a pimp, or the whores protection can join a game and the whore will sell herself to the other players in the game.. The pimp/protection is there to make sure the whore is treated with respect, and not left bloody.. All whores may also be addicted to some form of drug, these are the crack whores.. Since there is no real crack in PSO I've decided to substitute fluids, all crack whores must regain their TP from fluids.. and may leave any battle at any time to go get more fluids to satisfy their fix.. Pimps/Protection may be addicted to coke(mates) and are also allowed to leave a battle at any time to regain a supply a mates. Any crack whore or coke pimp found using a TP or HP restoring weapon will be summarly beaten, and left for dead in VH ruins 3..
    If you think you have what it takes to be a PIMP come to #PSO or reply here...

Masta PIMP

You have a whole plan don't you? Too bad it's the dumbest thing since the XFL. Go get a life or something.

Hmm.. the same can be said of all the people going outa their way to "try-out" of any other clan.. very interesting....

Haha, XFL, good one!

*Chalks up another enemy for the DHS*

Y'know, when Red posted this, I thought he was joking. Now, I'm not so sure anymore. ^_^

Oh well, same deal goes to Red too. 10 meseta, and I'll join any side for a hour. Hehehe... ^_^;;;

Maybe I should start a "IceBlink's Mercs" group and sell our services... or something. ^_^;; Nah...

10 meseta you say? I could hire a mercenary with that kinda dough?! Or I could just keep the meseta...

On 2001-04-16 11:19, Spy wrote:
    10 meseta you say? I could hire a mercenary with that kinda dough?! Or I could just keep the meseta...
    Heh. Maybe 10 meseta is a little too cheap... ^_^;; Oh well. I fight without a reason, I guess. ^_^;;

Hmm... 10 meseta can't even buy a monomate... ^_^;;

Well.. selling services is right up PIMP's alley.. although 10 meseta is kinda cheap.. PIMP is not made up of CHEAP crack whores and pimps.. add a few zero's to that number and we can talk...

*makes a call to The Principal, then hangs up*

I keep forgetting that the fat bastard is corrupt and probibly on PIMP's payroll...

Veteran Fighter

i was thinking pimping clan.... hmmm my bad