Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast
    Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-03-06 16:44, BOC wrote:
    On 2004-03-06 15:56, Logical2u wrote:
    BOC, what makes you think I was breakin there thumbs to get them to change votes?

I was doing it to laugh at them!

No,jk. Looks like the Military Seige will be ahead by a nose. I hope M.Blackhawk is back. Isn't he directly involved in this or something?
    oh, well in the spirit of humour continue breaking digits!!! MUH HA HA HA HA!!!

and yes, the siege fic is going to be stuck into blackhawks latest fic (taking a stand) as the third chapter as far as i know. im not sure how it'll work, but i assume blackhawk will take the best of the two stories, edit it for his fic and stick it in!

so the team that has blackhawk and/or davion is laughing all the way to the bank.

and i dont think i'll be voting anyway.

PEACE!!!
    *attempts to break one of BOC's fingers*

Dang droid!

Anyway, does this mean I have to read blackhawk's fic?

Hi all! (yes, i'm still alive, and wow has this thread sprung up behind my back )

as for voting on plotline... umm...

tough choice between 1 and 4. both have me writing fight scenes, but imma have to go with #1. i always did like the Pioneer 2 underworld! ^_^

this all should be interesting! ^_^

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Since captains can vote, I'm pimping number 3 of course. Robert: no Insa plot means I will ignore the Insa concept altogether and will thus use another character for the fic. So once and for all, shut it!

For plot decision, I know chatting and IMing will make things very difficult, so it's best that we set up something at Invision or EZboard. I'd set up a PHPbb, but I'm lacking a good free host - I had one a week ago but it shut down!!! >.<

"Sword logic? That's cute."

On 2004-03-06 11:07, Robert_Wolf wrote:
    I would like to remind people that with the Insa plot, the entire story would be based on the antics of one character class. With any of the other plots, Insa could still be in the story, they just wouldn't be the focus of the story.
    Even though the Insa probably won't make it (damn army seige, i hate war movies, they're so ZzZzZ) what do you mean by character class? Insa or non-Insa, or the normal Humar, Fonewearl, ect.?

On 2004-03-06 18:44, KodiaX987 wrote:
    Since captains can vote, I'm pimping number 3 of course. Robert: no Insa plot means I will ignore the Insa concept altogether and will thus use another character for the fic. So once and for all, shut it!

For plot decision, I know chatting and IMing will make things very difficult, so it's best that we set up something at Invision or EZboard. I'd set up a PHPbb, but I'm lacking a good free host - I had one a week ago but it shut down!!! >.<

Dude, I didn't mean to offend you personally, I was just stating my opinion. I think it's great that you are so opionated.

If you want to be mad at me, that's fine. Honestly, I don't think you should just do away with the concept of Insa if that plot doesn't win it. It's a good idea, it's just that you already have a story about Insa, so why write two? Don't be a sore loser (If you lose). You should write about what you know best.

Again, I did not want to make you mad at me, so please don't be. Just realize that you are entitled to your opion just as I am entitled to mine.

So, uh, sorry... I'll shut up now.

As for you Sord, I guess I could be straightforward with my answer. In short, just make Insa another character class/species.

You know, essentially there will be Humans, Newmans, Androids, and Insa.

Sound reasonable?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Wolf on 2004-03-07 00:40 ]</font>

Creator Of Worlds

Ok, I'll just throw this into the mix. No matter what plot is chosen, people can have an Insa-class er... Entities as one of their characters if they really want. It shouldn't really matter as long as any powers they do have don't spoil the story.

Check my group-fic guide for my opinion on the matter.

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Looks like a tie between 4 and 1.

Ok, so Insa type people? I skimmed Kodiax's first fic (house of God) and it seems like Insas ARE plot bending devices.

Oh, yeah, two requests for the fics.

Please refrain from the overuse of Neolukian Twists, and please read carefully the previous posts.

Mainly because it messes the story to the point where I disregard one person's posts until the end of the story or story scene. Such as the case in Slums of Pioneer 2. Where Neoluke disregarded the character movement in BOC's post and I just skipped Neolukes altogether to get it back on track.

That ticks me off sometimes.

makes me want to break fingers! Ah! Ah! Ah!

The Original Bullet Magnet

oh, things are heating up! pre-pioneer with 6 and military siege with 6, insa closing the distance with 4!

eeeeeekkk!!! its so tense i think im gonna wet myself!!!!

what? you people waiting for me to actually wet myself? oh please, my bladder control isn't that weak *hides wet patch in groin area*.

Look! an eagle!

i still dont wanna vote, i know that one vote could make the difference, but i just CAN'T, i dont want my own biased influencing the voting.

Anyway, does this mean I have to read blackhawk's fic?
    not nessecarily, but it couldn't hurt. but i would recommend reading it anyway, blackhawk is one of the best writers on the forum and has yet to do a bad story. so go read it!!!

thanks for the votes people! keep em coming, or solstis gets it! *points gun at his head*

wait.. would that make people not vote?

PEACE!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOC on 2004-03-07 09:58 ]</font>

On 2004-03-07 02:07, mr_rubbish wrote:
    Ok, I'll just throw this into the mix. No matter what plot is chosen, people can have an Insa-class er... Entities as one of their characters if they really want. It shouldn't really matter as long as any powers they do have don't spoil the story.
    erm yeah...well Sord has Sato ears, he can hover when he wants, can use techniques farely well, and has the potential to turn into one of those photon blast thingies (acording to my explanation.) What about the character's background?

Upon making the above post, a sudden thing popped into my head. How are we going to explain techniques, items, and PB to readers? Or are we going to try to avoid it?

EDIT: OMG!!! MY FILTER LET ME THROUGH TO THE THIRD BOOK OF THE ALMIGHTY INSA!!! HAPPY/JIGGY DANCE!!! *proceeds with very long dance*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-03-07 10:47 ]</font>

On 2004-03-07 08:29, Logical2u wrote:
    Oh, yeah, two requests for the fics.

Please refrain from the overuse of Neolukian Twists, and please read carefully the previous posts.
    You have got to be kidding me. The first thing I was going to do was Neoluke Nuke my team's fic...

I was really, really, really looking forward to that. Seriously, I haven't been able to really mess someone's well developed plot up in such a long time.

I think we should continue the tradition in his honor. Can we have a vote, please?