Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
    La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

the funny thing is, solstis, you never asked permission to kill one of my characters (and guess what? Mome was introduced by me and was a plot devoce driven by me)

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2004-03-04 17:28, KaFKa wrote:
    the funny thing is, solstis, you never asked permission to kill one of my characters (and guess what? Mome was introduced by me and was a plot devoce driven by me)

Thought that he was more of a sub-char. And we had free-range on your chars anyway.

*Jumps and points at Rubbish*

"I asked him!"

But I felt bad.

It origanally started as a pm to BOC, but so many people don't know what an Insa is, so i typed it up in the simplest terms i could think of:

One thing you MUST understand: D-cells work like a computer, they can be programmed to do diffrent things. An unprogrammed evolutionary d-cell (human insa) can be very very dangerous. Mag's and androids have to program theirs.

you wanted to know what an insa is. well, if KodiaX has already told you, don't bother reading on.

An insa is usually an android that has been infected with d-cells. The d-cells permanently change the android, giving it one-hundred percent freedom of thought. The android also gains various weapons (that become part of the body) and abilties based on what type of d-cell is used. Such weapons and abilities include morph (red slime), a tank & dog form (del biter) and various other things. An android does not have to have just one type of d-cell. It can vary from part to part, creating a unique mixture of looks and abilities.

Humans can become insa's to...but they aren't very succesful. Most of them come in hideous forms, the first ever having six eyes (i think.) A section of pioneer 2 is now the hovel ground for all the mess up experiments. Those who do manage the rigerous task of undergoing D-cell infection, are incredibly powerful. Since humans evolve so easily, this causes the person to change from time to time, and adapt quickly to photon charges and various other things.

A mag can also be an insa as well. A mag can take on any form desired. (by the person changing it, unless the mag can talk or something and say what it wants) As well as a new body, with any new weapons or armor or what not, a mag insa may also hover.

All three gain inhanced strength, speed, defence, ect.

insa androids and mags also have the ability to feel. This does include sexual pleasure, but also pain.

Story Notes: Shuricane created this technology when she accidently fused with a del saber when both went in a teleporter that shut down mid-way through the teleportation process. It was origanaly sold on the black market, but i think after the second book, anyone can acces the technology. Shuricane made a mag daughter called Sierra or something like that. It even has the potential to grow like a human, which she does.

The Original Bullet Magnet

ah, that clears that up!

cheers sord!

not a bad idea.

PEACE!!!

I Dream Of Sleep

Deathscythealpha felt confused about the past proceedings. After getting buried in his own work and only just quickly skimming across subjects he seemed to find himself repling in Group-Fic form. It was kinda wierd, but then again it was the fan fic forums.

He liked Bocs idea, except for the problem that his characters would either be to young or to wimpy at its time setting (he remembered that Malice is only 20 at the currant time, and before Deuce got to the ruins he wasnt exactly the greatest of rangers...). The LOTR type battle seemed like a good idea, but after all the constant battle fan fics, he was feeling tired of writing constant fighting. There was an story idea in the list which could have possibly featured an more emotional cast, but it was struggling at the bottom of the list.

He sighed. Seemed like he would have to mull his choice over for a wee bit longer.

The Original Bullet Magnet

just then Boc threw a large sack with a £ sign on into deathscythes lap, winking and walking away slowly, whistling as he did.
    -----------------------------------------------------

joking of course, i would never try to bribe or blackmail people into voting for my plot line, its just dishonest.

*briefly flashes a picture of wraithverge in a compremising posistion with a donkey*

*ahem* yes, well anyway, mull away!

seriously im willing to work on any of the plots, apart from the cross-over thingy.

PEACE!!!

The insa thing sounds cool, but I've already joined the BOC cult.

And read my new fic! (my first one) Or I'll cry!

And if you hate it, I'll Cry!

*Gets hit with a hover car****

Ow!

*** (not by, with.

Can I get bribed too?

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

Kafka ran into the ruins, and saw a bunch of monsters

[insert long and drawn out battle scene here]

you know, i would like to do a more plot-heavy, intrigue-ish, cloak&dagger-type fic, but the truth is, those would turn into RP-type fics, which are quite boring and somewhat useles.

but, since im sure there is more to the battle than bloodshed and destruction, thats the one i picked.

On 2004-03-04 18:49, KaFKa wrote:
    Kafka ran into the ruins, and saw a bunch of monsters

[insert long and drawn out battle scene here]

you know, i would like to do a more plot-heavy, intrigue-ish, cloak&dagger-type fic, but the truth is, those would turn into RP-type fics, which are quite boring and somewhat useles.

but, since im sure there is more to the battle than bloodshed and destruction, thats the one i picked.
    Well, if we can land Howard Shore, I'm sure the score is sure to be a winner!

*er, Solstis wanders into the forest and a 30 minute battle ensues with a lone rappy*

There.

On 2004-03-04 18:38, Solstis wrote:
    Can I get bribed too?
    How about...i read your fic and you'll change your vote to the Insa series?