Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Currently I have been really obsessed trying to find guld and milla with my whitill character. I mean I have slayed hundreds of tollaws and STILL NO MILLA!!! *cries in a dark corner* LoL! Hmm, probably spent at least 10 hours trying to find milla.

For Guld I've been making lot's of ruin runs too but altogether there isn't a lot of gran sorcerer anyways. I killed maybe a little bit over one hundred Gran sorcerer and STILL NO GULD!!! *cries in a dark corner again!* LoL! This time it's like 20 hour for Guld. Anyone have any suggestions?

In all honesty, it's really not worth finding it yourself. I traded for mine, and after looking at the (pathetic) drop rates for BOTH pistols, I have become increasingly appreciative of the one I have. It really is a nice mech, especially with the HP stealing, but there's other mechs that are a lot easier to find and still pack a decent punch.

True, but not only Guld Milla looks kewl (kewl = cool:P) It's the best mechgun, and right now I am trying to find the best weapons of each class. I've ask online a lot and NO ONE HAVE A LEGIT ONE!

It's good, no doubt, but it's one of those items that you just "happen to get on the way"... don't actually look for it, you'll never get what you want when you actually looking for it! heheh,

Thanks guys...That was VERY encouraging (note: there was a sarcastic tone to that) LoL!

The Guld and the Milla are very hard drops. They have a supposed drop average of 1/28,000.

You could either get one online (either Vega, or a trade; almost 100% guarentee it will be unlegit though), or keep searching. Also, make sure to try quests with lots of those enemies.

Enemy Quest Locations

hehe hee hee! Good idea I shall check that out! Because I really want a legit one, (I can always get unlegit one from friend -__- don't want to do that!)

I found Real Agito from a tollaw (blufull)... I believe in almost anything now... wOOtness!

Well, I'll tell you this much, they're enough to kill enemies fast enough to piss me off.

The Tooth Fairy

On 2004-02-21 16:46, LoreSeeker wrote:
    In all honesty, it's really not worth finding it yourself. I traded for mine, and after looking at the (pathetic) drop rates for BOTH pistols, I have become increasingly appreciative of the one I have. It really is a nice mech, especially with the HP stealing, but there's other mechs that are a lot easier to find and still pack a decent punch.
    I will have to agree with LoreSeeker, i especially like the last sentence.

Odds are, you will never find both, or actually either one of them, Milla is hard enough, but Guld...
    If you are a normal human being, forget about it,
    but if it encourages you: i myself am looking for both Guld and Milla ^_^