Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah, there wasn't really a point in voting. No one ever said PSO World was a democracy anyway. Did you just make this thread to bitch, Spy? "Why aren't I the new mod?" ::whine:: ::whine:: ::bitch:: ::bitch:: "I would like an expediant answer" . . Who the hell are you to demand an answer to anything? Who cares how many posts you have, you're no better than anyone where you can just demand an answer as to why you're not where you THINK you should be or stand . . Yawn . . . You're not a mod and that's that. Case closed. Let the new moderator handle the job and just be happy while you continue to do your usual 80%+ useless posts.

Be on the look out for:

No pic: May LV79 FOnewearl, Reye LV68 HUnewearl, and C`rono LV67 HUmar.

PSO Shots~!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: watashiwa on 2001-04-17 00:45 ]</font>

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Oh look its Wat. The silly contributor gimp. Hey everyone look at the silly little gimp! Isn't he cute, the way he swings through the trees. Uh oh! The gimp wet himself again. At least it will improve his odor.

Ah, Danger_Girl. What a well thought out reply, Steven. Was that the best you could do? It truly shows your level of education to be that of "slightly past the 3rd grade". You should win an award for that piece of literature. Maybe the "Newberry" prize for children's books. I truly can't believe that was all you could come up with. Your less-than-creative, but some what entertaining, character designs and played out catch phrases accompanying certain actions during game play and this shotty paragraph or whatever you throw out as an insult is the best you could do. C'mon, Steven, you can do better.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

On 2001-04-17 00:42, watashiwa wrote:
    Yeah, there wasn't really a point in voting. No one ever said PSO World was a democracy anyway. Did you just make this thread to bitch, Spy? "Why aren't I the new mod?" ::whine:: ::whine:: ::bitch:: ::bitch:: "I would like an expediant answer" . . Who the hell are you to demand an answer to anything? Who cares how many posts you have, you're no better than anyone where you can just demand an answer as to why you're not where you THINK you should be or stand . . Yawn . . . You're not a mod and that's that. Case closed. Let the new moderator handle the job and just be happy while you continue to do your usual 80%+ useless posts.
    I would appreciate it if you would be civil and treat me with respect. If you wish to call me a crybaby and insult me in other ways with personal attacks, do so in a private message or something.

And since when are you the spokesperson for the POSW Staff? Shut up and get out of my way. I didn't ask for a response from someone who considers himself a pimp, but is really pimped by the staff around here.

Ooh goodie. Two entirely different threads you three are arguing on.

Nothing against any of you, but you sound like children bashing each other like this.

Oh, my dear Spy, I've never claimed to be a spokesperson for the PSOW staff. You're assuming again, kid. You know, when you assume, you make an ass out of "u" and me. And I wouldn't want you to do that . . You are already too damn good at making yourself look like an ass without needing any of my help. Oh, and I don't give a damn if you ask me for a response or not, I'm going to give you one. So I say this again, suck me.

Be on the look out for:

No pic: May LV79 FOnewearl, Reye LV68 HUnewearl, and C`rono LV67 HUmar.

PSO Shots~!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: watashiwa on 2001-04-17 01:15 ]</font>

[quote]
    On 2001-04-17 01:06, Spy wrote:
    On 2001-04-17 00:42, watashiwa wrote:

I would appreciate it if you would be civil and treat me with respect. If you wish to call me a crybaby and insult me in other ways with personal attacks, do so in a private message or something.

And since when are you the spokesperson for the POSW Staff? Shut up and get out of my way. I didn't ask for a response from someone who considers himself a pimp, but is really pimped by the staff around here.
    Heh. Well, what you're doing is rather stupid. Its like going into an IRC channel, and saying "the regulars are all my friends, give me ops" and expecting it to happen. The more likely result is a prompt ban. If I were you, I'd feel lucky if I got off with nothing but a tart reply from wata.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: DooMStalK on 2001-04-17 01:19 ]</font>

Ah, so the 3rd grader Danger Girl is only two grades below where you are...

Ok you guys, cool off. This is just stupid.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Hahahaha....Oh Wat you're something else. You really do crack me up. Talk about creativity, I don't even have to read your posts, there all the same. Here's an example:

"Jesus Christ! You suck. Goddamn. I am the greatest. Did I mention I'm the contributor pimp."

Honesty Wat, I can understand your jeliousy. Why don't you try being somewhat civil to people. You might find it works for you. What major malfunction happend in your life? Was it rough for you in high school? There must be a reason your so bitter all the time. Maybe your parents were cruel to you. I feel sorry for you. I really, truly do. Maybe I'll leave you alone with your misery. Try to cheer up though.