Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I worship Danger Girl and Akumi's booties

I just wanted to find out if any pso people here are also into pc gaming. I'm not tooooo into it. I dunno, Black and White and PSO own my life. I have a murderous turtle who loves to set fire to my villagers one at a time and toss them into the sea. I never taught him that, I SWEAR!!!!! hehehe anyways, I'm still trying to get Kenshin into the 90s but as you all know levels 80-100 take a long time to do. Anyways the reason why I'm asking is because I am seriously hyped about a controversial genre-breaking game called Majestic. Anyone heard of it? It's tripping me out, ever since I registered with them I've been getting calls on my cell phone and they just hang up. I have call id as well, but it says "unknown number" Weird no? Anyone else register for their beta? I believe the website is majesticthegame.com

-ken

lemme know cuz it's kinda spooky... CRS is after me AUGH!

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Yup yup! I love PC gaming. I thought my DC was stored away forever, but PSO kinda changed that. I've been hearing alot of things about Back and White though. I think I'll pick up a copy when I get off work. Tell me about it, I'm curious what its like.

Bleh, I took that game back after a few hours of playing it.

Blah! Really? Damnit. I was hoping for a good one.

You didn't like it Spy? What didn't you like about it? I found the interface and it's use of black humor very refreshing. Some of the micro management parts of the game are troublesome and there are some frame rate issues with the game even on a mid-range system but the games merits far exceed its shortcomings. At least IMHO.

-ken (I liked tossing my villagers over very far distances but my turtle didn't learn that from me.....)

Well Folken I'm willing to give it a chance. I know what a cynical bastard Spy is.

Good choice, especially since PC software is so darned cheap nowadays. I believe about 7 days after it's release at 49.95 it was on sale everywhere for only 29.99 or 34.99 with a free strategy guide. At prices like those, you can't go wrong. So enough about the pc, let's talk u and me dg. hehehehe.....

-ken (i am in the process of teaching my turtle how to "pimp a village ho" but all he does is laugh at me.....)

ya i like most pc games. i jsut cant stand FPS's on PC. half life, duke nukem, whatver, i cant stand those on pc. I LOVE the sims, age of the empires, sim city, ect..

ya i like most pc games. i jsut cant stand FPS's on PC. half life, duke nukem, whatver, i cant stand those on pc. I LOVE the sims, age of the empires, sim city, ect..

I can get into FPS for awhile, but I burn out on them fast. The RPG's and sims have a much longer life span.