Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As you all should know by now (I've only stated it a million times, heh), you don't need the Books of Katana to change the real Agito into Orotiagito. But if you look on that GameShark code list of rares you will see 2 Orotiagito's listed (the other one being spelled slightly different). My guess is that the Books of Katana have something to do with getting that (they HAVE to have a meaning, otherwise they wouldn't be so rare).

Anyways, I have every fake Agito, an unchanged real Agito, a changed real Agito (Orotiagito), and Books of Katana 1 & 3. Yesterday I was able to borrow Book of Katana2 from a friend to finally see if the tekker in the Seek My Master quest will change it into that other Orotiagito. I put all my Agitos and the Books in my inventory and talked to tekker only to be disappointed. He just says the exact same thing as if you don't have the Books in your inventory. So I declined when he asked me to change it into Orotiagito. Hopefully someone can figure out how to get him to change it into the other one. When I find another real Agito I'll have him change it. Maybe after you accept he notices the Books? I don't know.

This is a good question. I have actually been wondering this for queit a while. My personal belief however is that it was a typo. Unles.....sega has somehting planed for us..

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

This may be kinda dumb...
    i was gonna try this out myself but i have given up searching for those things....

Maybe.. you take the books to that girl in the seek my master quest??
    the one by the shops who is SO interested in old swords??
    like i said i dunno. 'Cause all i have is a 2001 AGITO.
    heh. O

A friend of mine has one of those books and doesnt know what to do with it either. Hmm.... it just takes up space in his bank.

[quote]
    On 2001-04-19 15:24, Spike wrote:
    As you all should know by now (I've only stated it a million times, heh), you don't need the Books of Katana to change the real Agito into Orotiagito. But if you look on that GameShark code list of rares you will see 2 Orotiagito's listed (the other one being spelled slightly different). My guess is that the Books of Katana have something to do with getting that (they HAVE to have a meaning, otherwise they wouldn't be so rare).

Anyways, I have every fake Agito, an unchanged real Agito, a changed real Agito (Orotiagito), and Books of Katana 1 & 3. Yesterday I was able to borrow Book of Katana2 from a friend to finally see if the tekker in the Seek My Master quest will change it into that other Orotiagito. I put all my Agitos and the Books in my inventory and talked to tekker only to be disappointed. He just says the exact same thing as if you don't have the Books in your inventory. So I declined when he asked me to change it into Orotiagito. Hopefully someone can figure out how to get him to change it into the other one. When I find another real Agito I'll have him change it. Maybe after you accept he notices the Books? I don't know.

I'VE BEEN TRYING JUST AS HARD AS YOU SPIKE....I EVEN MADE A SKYLY CHARACTER SO I COULD GET A '75 AGITO.(STILL HAVEN'T THO:/)
    OH WELL.....ANYONE WANT BOOKS OF KATANAS 1,2,3???

[quote]
    On 2001-04-19 15:24, Spike wrote:

I'VE BEEN TRYING JUST AS HARD AS YOU SPIKE....I EVEN MADE A SKYLY CHARACTER SO I COULD GET A '75 AGITO.(STILL HAVEN'T THO:/)
    OH WELL.....ANYONE WANT BOOKS OF KATANAS 1,2,3???

Veteran Fighter

I just want a Book of Katana 1.
    But anyway. If the game shark codes listed two of them, then why not just make a new character, and someone use a game shark to get both swords and compare. If the characters whole point in life is to look at the swords, you won't have to worry about getting in trouble on the servers since you won't play him.

On 2001-04-19 21:40, Shir wrote:
    I just want a Book of Katana 1.
    But anyway. If the game shark codes listed two of them, then why not just make a new character, and someone use a game shark to get both swords and compare. If the characters whole point in life is to look at the swords, you won't have to worry about getting in trouble on the servers since you won't play him.
    Argh, my ID finds Book 1 all the time in Caves. If only I could find Book 2... Heh.

To answer your second question, because I don't know any GameShark users. I don't hang out with any dupers/traders, just legit people.

"To answer your second question, because I don't know any GameShark users. I don't hang out with any dupers/traders, just legit people."

*tear drops*

I love this guy. Thats why hes in the EA. Show me a purer player then this!

Very interesting, I think I'll test this out when I get the chance. I had all 3 books and I heard that all they do is increase your chances of finding an Agito. Who knows though? Maybe somebody can ask Sonic Team.